Emory Jones transfers to Arizona State and gets benched; now looking to get benched at Cincy

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'd start Del Rio...For the Future.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately EJ does not have a future at another position. He's too slow and not athletic enough for a reciever position and not big or strong enough for a tight end. Some aren't cut out for it and there nothing shameful about that, very few are.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Best of luck EJ, once a Gator always a Gator!

This kind of talk just isn't true. He ain't a Gator just like those list below aren't Gators. He is, though, a good young adult and has done everything the right way.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This kind of talk just isn't true. He ain't a Gator just like those list below aren't Gators. He is, though, a good young adult and has done everything the right way.
Fact: He’s the starting QB for the Gators. It doesn’t get any more “Gator” than that.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fact: He’s the starting QB for the Gators. It doesn’t get any more “Gator” than that.
Fact: he’ll be gone after that and play for another team and graduate at a different university that will be his alumnus. He won’t be a Gator.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fact: he’ll be gone after that and play for another team and graduate at a different university that will be his alumnus. He won’t be a Gator.
He is a Gator. He will always be one. Just because he doesn’t graduate from UF doesn’t take away his time there or that he’s been wearing a Gator uni & the starting QB all year. Whether or not that meets your threshold for “being a Gator” doesn’t matter. He’s a letter earning athlete at UF. That makes him a Gator.

Sorry for your loss.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I think EJ had the ability, unfortunately he needed some honing and it didn't happen. Trask was an anomaly that just has an ability to see the defense and know where the ball needs to go. I think he watched enough film to learn that on his own and Mullen just stumbled up on it after Franks got hurt. I dont know how good EJ could have been but it didn't happen under Mullen.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Wherever Mullen ends up as OC there EJ will be. He'll never start at QB for any other Power Five program otherwise.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He is a Gator. He will always be one. Just because he doesn’t graduate from UF doesn’t take away his time there or that he’s been wearing a Gator uni & the starting QB all year. Whether or not that meets your threshold for “being a Gator” doesn’t matter. He’s a letter earning athlete at UF. That makes him a Gator.

Sorry for your loss.

Right. Just like Driskel is still a Gator and every other Fuchtards that’s transferred who started.

you’re a moron.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Right. Just like Driskel is still a Gator and every other Fuchtards that’s transferred who started.

you’re a moron.

Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll wave to you as he enters the F Club on game days.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good come back Tiger Lover. They aren’t Gators and won’t be a part of any F Club. Maybe FU Club.
This, coming from a “golfer” who thinks cutting a dogleg allows you to measure a drive length by how far from the green it eventually ends up. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator