Tons of page views.

Hovered near the top for days.

And yet NOBODY clicked his links.

Alex.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Why didn't any of you asshats report this guy for spam? He offered not one but two links to his betting site, nobody noticed this? You thought he was a serious poster?

I have banned every poster in this thread for a month. URG and Nav have been docked a month's pay as well.

I never saw him post a link in this thread.

Unlike other alias hunters, I don't check out every new poster by going through their profile or other posts.

Not only were you taken in by a spammer, this actually got two likes. :facepalm: I'm banning everyone for this fiasco!

You should know by now I take things at face value, assume it is true until someone shows me otherwise. This thread appeared reasonable, so I responded accordingly.

Please let me know when my ban is lifted. Thank you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I never saw him post a link in this thread.
His links were built in to his opening paragraph (I have since removed them). That's another way you know a guy is a spammer - no regular posters do that.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The thread was worth it just to have a good excuse to watch Scott Sterling again. The man. The myth. The legend.
studio-c-funny-hilarious-parody-scott-sterling-keeper-penalty-save-face-concussion-laughing-miracle.jpg

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Thank goodness I don't give a rip about "football" to even give enough of a sh!t to click whatever links were there.

But a good safety tip for future posts from Newbies.

On the bright side - this thread did open my eyes to some fantastic soccer players.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not only were you taken in by a spammer, this actually got two likes. :facepalm: I'm banning everyone for this fiasco!
Don't try to blame us for the fact that the most entertaining sports thread started on your board in weeks is spam.

I'm not removing my like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator