Epic fail for Tebow with Mets in Spring Training Game

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I think Tebow is now 4 for 17 in the Spring. Not that bad for a new player. Curious to see what he hits in the minors.
Yeah, I wish somebody on the Gators baseball team was 4/17. They're all hitting under the Mendoza line.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Timmy T-Boner Tebow OWNS and DESTROYS the Haters and Complainers tonight baby!! You can NEVER take this away so Tim WINS and you LOSERS LOSE!! LOLOL

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There were some really happy kiddos at that game(and some adults too).

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I am very happy, but consider the actual facts. This is against lesser pitching when he has been seeing better. It is only one example. Let's not get too excited, I bet Tim understands this well and knows more improvements are required. He will work hard until he decides it is time to move on.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was at the Clearwater Threshers Game (Phillies A+) last night and they were already talking of the possibility of having him come through when he gets moved up to A+ ball.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I am very happy, but consider the actual facts. This is against lesser pitching when he has been seeing better. It is only one example. Let's not get too excited, I bet Tim understands this well and knows more improvements are required. He will work hard until he decides it is time to move on.
Learning curve. Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.