Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernie Mac Day GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After the x-rays came back negative he wanted to come back in the game. But Napier didn’t want to risk him getting further injured and would not let him come back in. He said he’ll rest him up this week.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After the x-rays came back negative he wanted to come back in the game. But Napier didn’t want to risk him getting further injured and would not let him come back in. He said he’ll rest him up this week.
Good - Let Jean start in his place. Get him some touches.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, let's let Jean take his place this week and get Wilson ready for Kentucky in two weeks.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Wouldn’t it be Mizell to take his spot? I don’t think Tre and Jean are the same type of receiver

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn’t it be Mizell to take his spot? I don’t think Tre and Jean are the same type of receiver
No. Mizell is more of a deep threat. Jean is probably more of a traditional receiver. We don’t have anybody else that can do what Tre does. Except maybe Pearsall.

But that should mean that Jean would get more reps.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No. Mizell is more of a deep threat. Jean is probably more of a traditional receiver. We don’t have anybody else that can do what Tre does. Except maybe Pearsall.

Does this team as currently constructed really need a deep threat? QB does not have a strong arm but clearly understands that the O-Line is awful and will not allow for any deep routes to develop. The few times in Game 1 and Game 3 where they went max protect, play action for a deep route was met with no deception to the defense and not enough time to even throw the ball. Last night when they tried it the QB had his outlet in the flat and no defender within 20 yeards but he got crunched under pressure.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017

I think he's going by the depth chart

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I think whatever we have to do to get Jean more reps. Seeing things up close last Saturday he didn’t look happy. Could be totally wrong on my take, but he strikes me as the greatest flight risk.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think whatever we have to do to get Jean more reps. Seeing things up close last Saturday he didn’t look happy. Could be totally wrong on my take, but he strikes me as the greatest flight risk.
I agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.