F$U Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Bloodbath at Ron Zook Field.

Another winning streak, albeit a shorter one, ends.

Another loss to a rival to put a bow on this season.

That is all.

Gators 20
Clowns 37

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
John Candy No GIF by Laff

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Gators win.

However, in traffic this morning, I turned onto the main road just behind a red Nissan Sentra that needed a bath really bad and then noticed it had a FSU sticker on the back window so I said, "nope" and passed that damn thing real quick. Well, traffic ahead slowed me down while that damned Nissan passed me back. Nope. I jumped in behind it and then quickly got ahead of it again. Hmph.
Well, again, traffic stopped my lane while that damned Nissan got ahead of me again. Sadly, I started to wonder if this traffic jockeying scenario was symbolic of our pending game with the Semenholes and despair set in because I was now in the part of town where I knew there was no way to get around that damned Nissan. Was the game going to be like this too; they take the first lead, we overtake them, only to have them alternate the lead with us a couple times?
I'm kinda confused about the 4th quarter because at the end of my drive this morning that damned Nissan was in the right lane, with me in the left, and it put on it's blinker and turned right but I was able to just pull ahead of its nose before it was fully onto that right turn.

I'm going with UF 31 vs Semenholes 30

#GatorBait

:chomp:

Last edited:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I've come to expect nothing from this team and have been correct half the season. Ir's hard to get last Saturday out of my head. So I will go UF 6 (miss EP) FSU 18 (6 FG's}

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Given the unpredictability of this team I think the good guys prevail in AR's final game. In a slugfest I'll throw out a final score of 38-35.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Going to be a bad display of football by both sides. Evil Nole won't cover, but we'll do enough to lose.

SOW 24
UF 19

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Transfers, dismissals, players thinking about the NFL draft, and Slingblade sounding hollow trying to sell the idea that yet another embarrassing loss somehow makes this next game an even greater opportunity for the players. They have a lot more to play for than us, and there’s a reason we are nearly double digit road dogs.

Still, it’s theoretically possible we could win, and for all we know this could be AR’s last game in a Gator uniform so he should be motivated to prove he’s the best player on the field. Let’s hope we find a way to pull the upset. 34-31 Gators but I wouldn’t bet on it.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Transfers, dismissals, players thinking about the NFL draft, and Slingblade sounding hollow trying to sell the idea that yet another embarrassing loss somehow makes this next game an even greater opportunity for the players. They have a lot more to play for than us, and there’s a reason we are nearly double digit road dogs.

Still, it’s theoretically possible we could win, and for all we know this could be AR’s last game in a Gator uniform so he should be motivated to prove he’s the best player on the field. Let’s hope we find a way to pull the upset. 34-31 Gators but I wouldn’t bet on it.

CAN YOU PHUKKIN PUT THE BOLDED AT THE BEGINNING! WTF.

Based off your excellent post I already called in a massive bet to Vegas. Damn it!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
If we lose, Napier will have lost to all three of our rivals, plus LSU, Kentucky and Vandy. He best not lose this game. Give us something to hang our hats on going into next season. Bookend your first season with wins against ranked opponents, we'll forget the rest of the games. Well, maybe not that loss to Vandy. That **** hurts. Noles win 34-28.

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
CAN YOU PHUKKIN PUT THE BOLDED AT THE BEGINNING! WTF.

Based off your excellent post I already called in a massive bet to Vegas. Damn it!
Look at the bright side, if you bet on the Gators you should have gotten 3-4 times odds. I don’t know how Vegas stays in business giving away free money like that.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I cannot believe that the Gators lose this one. We didn't really try to run the ball against vandy and we didn't try to pass against the cocks: rushing for only 45 against vandy and passing for only 52 yards against the cocks Still we gained almost 1000 yards in those 2 games combined. I don't know what BN was doing in either game, but hopefully he was planning for this one! A complete game with more evenly spread stats and who knows what might happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator