F$U Prediction Thread

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
After eating Turkey and the tryptophan coma don't forget to.......

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm reworking my expectations after the loss at Vandy. I'm going to search a little harder for a silver lining. I'm going to be a little more practical minded about the here and now, now that the here and now isn't quite what I had scheduled in my mind.

FSU, in year #3 under Norvell, is on a straightaway and going through the gears. We're negotiating a tricky hairpin. It's got us searching for answers and wondering what's on the road ahead. That's not a particularly good set of circumstances to ride into Tallahassee on.

It's so easy to nitpick player miscues and coaching errors when a program is in transition and struggling to get on the same page. I'm going to try and resist the notion that we deserve better because we're Florida. We deserve as anyone else would during a coaching change. We're gonna be consistently inconsistent until Napier's footprints are all over the place, assuming of course it's the kind of footprints we want. He's building something that at least on paper ought to be structurally sound. He's rewiring the lockerroom. It all takes time. I'm gonna try and enjoy the ride in the meantime.

Wish me luck. :-/

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
6-5 in the SEC vs 8-3 in the ACC?

Kinda like Cincy being ranked vs Arkansas being bowl eligible. We could easily switch records if we played the other's schedule.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Clowns will score mid 40's. Gators about half that.
Gators put up a fight............. Clowns did what I thought, Gators scored more than I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator