Fairness wins in the end

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
tumblr_llvkwxW0sy1qbn691.gif

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I was wondering why this was a sticky...now I know.

However I am with the crowd that thinks giving vacations is a bad idea. I mean look at it. Some take it as a badge of honor that they got a little vacation and all they do is go from one message board to another...York comes to mind.... I also agree with PE about people being pussies too. I posted a few times about the wussification of America and now you are seeing its head on this board.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe there is a wussification of this board, where people can't stand it when trolls are put on global ignore.

:giggle:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n244764 said:
However I am with the crowd that thinks giving vacations is a bad idea.
So you think posters should just be allowed to run amok with no consequences ever?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n244712 said:
WTF did I just read? :rolleyes:
I dunno, but it explains why he keeps calling Obama a "o good for othing uppity ******."

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still trying to figure out what the OP was actually saying. He switched from Law to Cowbody to CD so many times I have no idea who is banned and for what.

I also don't care... If you get banned it is probably because you are being a troll, if you don't want to get banned... stop being a troll

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n244774 said:
So you think posters should just be allowed to run amok with no consequences ever?

Absolutly NO. There are some people that should get a vacation because they are ass and don't obey the rules. However the ones that are just trying to get under the skin of a particular poster then no they shouldn't get a vacation. Look I have had my run-ins with Cowboy. I totaly disagree with him alomst 100% of the time, but that doesn't mean I want him banned. We have had some good back and forths and he is hard headed to hear the RIGHT way, but just because he disagrees with my point of view doesn't make him earn a vacation.

Look I don't know who did what or what they said. All I am saying is that if you get pissed off at someone because what they are saying and are so mad that you want to sic the MODs on them, well you lost. Now if that same person is being an ass then yes the MODs should be on them like white on rice. I know clear as mudd.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
URGatorBait;n244770 said:
Maybe there is a wussification of this board, where people can't stand it when trolls are put on global ignore.

:giggle:

I get it that there are some people that need a vacation. However if people are so thin skined that they cannot see that that person is just trying to get under their skin, then yes they are a part of the wussification.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n244781 said:
I dunno, but it explains why he keeps calling Obama a "o good for othing uppity ******."

:lmao:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n244787 said:
I get it that there are some people that need a vacation. However if people are so thin skined that they cannot see that that person is just trying to get under their skin, then yes they are a part of the wussification.

And if a poster is only posting to try and get under people's skin, then that poster is useless and should be removed.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;244789 said:
And if a poster is only posting to try and get under people's skin, then that poster is useless and should be removed.

Okay. ;)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
NCOGator;n244784 said:
Look I don't know who did what or what they said. All I am saying is that if you get pissed off at someone because what they are saying and are so mad that you want to sic the MODs on them, well you lost
Yup, and better yet if you take ANYTHING serious on an anonymous message board you probably need to get a life....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
WobbleGator;n244789 said:

Pot meet MFING kettle.....I would miss you though...

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n244829 said:
Pot meet MFING kettle.....I would miss you though...

I don't try to get under anyone's skin. I just post what I feel like posting, I can't help it if someone gets upset over what I say.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n244831 said:
I don't try to get under anyone's skin. I just post what I feel like posting, I can't help it if someone gets upset over what I say.
Couldn't Cowboy use this same logic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator