Fall Camp: Start Date Aug 17th

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In case you missed it earlier, he's not "first off the bench"...he's now back in the starting lineup. White apparently has an injury and is going to be out for several weeks, so they moved Delance back into the lineup w/ some other shuffling (Heggie at Center now).
He’s in the starting lineup, because he’s first off the bench. I get it, that’s why I said it to begin with

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I really hate talking about someone’s mom and all, particularly when they’re that much larger than I, but I confess to being a big fan of hers.
Well, as long as big Ethan doesn’t read this board, and as long as he doesn’t know that you live at 1433 Smith Street in Jacksonville, Florida, all should be fine.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dante Lang, who moved to SDE, is in the 280lb range (according to Mullen's press conference). Wow! They should have moved him over last year.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Your scenario is correct, he was mostly a DE in HS. I think Mullen recruited him to MSU as a DE. He's certainly athletic enough to get on the field, also gives us some experienced depth next season when we lose Slaton, Carter, and Campbell.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dante Lang, who moved to SDE, is in the 280lb range (according to Mullen's press conference). Wow! They should have moved him over last year.
He is already to big for NT. Except on goalline packages.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
U of So Bama is off the schedule.

No doubt Mullinz is sleeping better not having to risk yet another embarrassing lossto his nemesis and arch rival.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Tennessee OL Cade Mays, who transferred from UGA, won his appeal w/ the NCAA for immediate eligibility - he was denied earlier and the appeal was approved. I'd love to hear the reasoning on this. His family hired a expert NCAA lawyer and UT made a lot of noise about it. I have no problem with it, but I have a problem w/ them denying others in similar situations. Chris Bleich was denied at Syracuse and he seems to be in a similar situation as Mays.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Tennessee OL Cade Mays, who transferred from UGA, won his appeal w/ the NCAA for immediate eligibility - he was denied earlier and the appeal was approved. I'd love to hear the reasoning on this. His family hired a expert NCAA lawyer and UT made a lot of noise about it. I have no problem with it, but I have a problem w/ them denying others in similar situations. Chris Bleich was denied at Syracuse and he seems to be in a similar situation as Mays.

Sankey still has to approve the inter conference transfer

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’d say Kirby smart might fight it and he could get approved for 9/10 games or not at all...some competitive advantage bs

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Tennessee OL Cade Mays, who transferred from UGA, won his appeal w/ the NCAA for immediate eligibility - Chris Bleich was denied at Syracuse and he seems to be in a similar situation as Mays.
wait Mays is a panty waisted snowflake biotch who quit in the middle of the season too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.