I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Delance is our first off the bench, we're fuchsed

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We needed another tight end to step up. It looks like Gamble is the guy. Zipperer hasn't stepped up at all. Odom is looking great, but is still a freshman.

Fall Camp: Start Date Aug 17th

I’m rarely sold on camp updates. I still think Zipperrer rises to the top. But do agree we need someone beyond Pitts. Everyone thinks of Trask as our most critical player, and he’s definitely up there, but if Pitts were to go down, we’d be in trouble.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If Delance is our first off the bench, we're fuchsed

In case you missed it earlier, he's not "first off the bench"...he's now back in the starting lineup. White apparently has an injury and is going to be out for several weeks, so they moved Delance back into the lineup w/ some other shuffling (Heggie at Center now).

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Great find. Inside this great find, kind of like Russian nesting dolls, is yet another great find...
"To date, Mullen is getting more of those blue chip guys but is still taking players with relatively lower ratings like White, Weston, and Whittemore. Them showing real promise is potential proof of concept, that the staff really is significantly better at identifying what they want than the recruiting services are. The model is less of Alabama and UGA hoovering up as many top-rated guys as possible and more like that of Clemson, which until the 2020 cycle wasn’t a mainstay in the top five of the Composite rankings.

Mullen’s strategy of taking some of these longer-term bets takes time to pay off, and Gator fans aren’t known for their patience. It’s still too early to proclaim it a success, and the same goes for calling it a failure or anything in between, but there are some signs of positive return on investment appearing."

#Gator Bait
:chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is still bigger than a damn DB!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.