Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It certainly shows you aren't keen on punctuation. I know when Napier says it repeatedly it isn't necessary but is one of his speech quirks. What's your excuse?
Uh...because you asked me if my sentence with a period at the end was a question or a statement. Really thought it didn't need explaining yet Im the one not keen on punctuation? You are right on time...(for Rog)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Are we taking stabs at a starting lineup yet?
QB - AR15, Miller (when he's healthy)
RB - N. Wright. M. Johnson then T Etienne , Lingaurd
TE - Zipperer and Zanders
WR - Persalls, Shorter, X Henderson
C - K. Eguikun
OT - Guarage and Targuin
OG - WHite and Torrence
-----------------------------
DT - G. Dexter, Watson and ?
DE - Sapp and Uma
OLB - Cox and Reese
LB - V. Miller and Burney
CB - Marshal and Hill and ?
S - F if I know - we got 15 of 'em.
I think Lee starts over Watson and helms or Devin Moore at the other corner. I believe Torrence and Dean at safety. Outside of that I think you're right

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Are we taking stabs at a starting lineup yet?
QB - AR15, Miller (when he's healthy)
RB - N. Wright. M. Johnson then T Etienne , Lingaurd
TE - Zipperer and Zanders
WR - Persalls, Shorter, X Henderson
C - K. Eguikun
OT - Guarage and Targuin
OG - WHite and Torrence
-----------------------------
DT - G. Dexter, Watson and ?
DE - Sapp and Uma
OLB - Cox and Reese
LB - V. Miller and Burney
CB - Marshal and Hill and ?
S - F if I know - we got 15 of 'em.

I think Lee starts over Watson and helms or Devin Moore at the other corner. I believe Torrence and Dean at safety. Outside of that I think you're right
Dean is definitely starting. Coaches are talking a lot about him. Other one is probably between Johnson, Torrence and Perkins. Wonder how much time Wilson gets.

CB opposite of Marshall sounds like its going to be Moore eventually. Imagine we will see Kimber and Helm get lots of reps.

Other than Dexter and Princely, probably Sapp and Lee getting in there. I dont think Watson will be able to get out there much. McClellan might get some time which is crazy as a true freshman.

On offense, I would say dont count Fraziers and Reynolds out. They are getting a lot of praise. We will be in a lot of 12 sets but it sounds like Zanders is on top of the TE spot and is going to surprise a lot of people (so they say). Seems pretty set that Wright and Johnson are 1 and 2 but ETN is definitely going to get on the field. Hope Lingard makes it interesting.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The last two pressers have been Master's Classes in communication, organization and managing expectations. I hope folks are beginning to recognize that he is more "A beautiful Mind" and less of a "Sling Blade"

Go Billy!!
I've never liked the sling blade reference and hope that goes away.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Listened to a Gators Breakdown yesterday. They mentioned this. Watson being part of the starting three on DL. The staff wants to see how long Watson can go and he'll definitely be in on short yardage. We'll see. Would love for him to plug up the middle and let our LB's run free.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I just love that picture. Love it!

Favorite moments from each (winning) NCG:

1996: Mike Peterson stoning Pooh Bear Williams on 4th down in the opening series. I sensed the win right then.

2006: Earl Everett’s lost helmet play. As one player said he thought, “It’s on now.”

2008: Ahmad Black’s INT, complete with Sam Bradford’s look of disbelief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.