• 1661561187869.png
    1661561187869.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 16

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Nobody's leaving after the season.
Everyone is going to stay to win an NC in '23.

Jokes aside, I think that this if they stayed this is a definite possibility. Especially if it buys an extra year for the young guys we've brought in and bring in this cycle to develop before we have to rely on them. The good news is I think our DB room is set, DE and OLB is set, TE should be set, RB and possibly WR will be set. Other positions are ? marks w/o transfers for a year or two.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I'm more worried about next season than this season. We may not have a QB next season worth a crap.
QB is the least of our worries; it’s the easiest position to fill from the portal. Our biggest problem will be the o line. Figure on Gouraige, Torrance, White, and Braun (possibly) all being gone.

On defense, we’ll lose Cox, Miller, Dean, and Dexter. I’m more confident of younger guys stepping up on that side of the ball.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
QB is the least of our worries; it’s the easiest position to fill from the portal. Our biggest problem will be the o line. Figure on Gouraige, Torrance, White, and Braun (possibly) all being gone.

On defense, we’ll lose Cox, Miller, Dean, and Dexter. I’m more confident of younger guys stepping up on that side of the ball.
QB "least of our worries"? One more outburst like this and you're off to Swamp Gas.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
QB "least of our worries"? One more outburst like this and you're off to Swamp Gas.
The new normal is several good QBs in the portal every year. Look how many there were this year. That’s not going to stop. Can CBN successfully get one will be the question.

Obviously, this is not the ideal situation. The last HC left the roster in horrible shape. There are several really good players, but there’s several more who probably would never have even sniffed a scholly to UF once upon a time. I love what CBN is doing; I have no doubt he’ll have us competing for championships, but it’s going to take a while.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The new normal is several good QBs in the portal every year. Look how many there were this year. That’s not going to stop. Can CBN successfully get one will be the question.

Obviously, this is not the ideal situation. The last HC left the roster in horrible shape. There are several really good players, but there’s several more who probably would never have even sniffed a scholly to UF once upon a time. I love what CBN is doing; I have no doubt he’ll have us competing for championships, but it’s going to take a while.
Okay, that's it. They are expecting you at Swamp Gas on Monday, 8 AM. Your access here will be terminated at 11:59 PM EST tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.