Favorite Musical Duets

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
That's easy! Gram Parsons and Emmylou Harris "Return of the Grievous Angel,"

If you want a real treat listen to the Emmylou Harris 'Duets' album ~ Here is a cut

So sorry CD, I just can't help myself

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
probably one of my all time favorite songs

Did you know that Parsons was born in Winter Haven? His mother's family are/were a big citrus growing family. Growing up he split time between Winter Haven and Statesboro, GA where his father was from.

Of course George and Tammy had a mansion in Highland City between Lakeland and Bartow. I heard that George stayed in trouble with the law there due to him getting drunk and starting fights in Lakeland bars. I know we have some other Lakelanders lurking in GC that may know more about George's colorful past.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Did you know that Parsons was born in Winter Haven? His mother's family are/were a big citrus growing family. Growing up he split time between Winter Haven and Statesboro, GA where his father was from.

Of course George and Tammy had a mansion in Highland City between Lakeland and Bartow. I heard that George stayed in trouble with the law there due to him getting drunk and starting fights in Lakeland bars. I know we have some other Lakelanders lurking in GC that may know more about George's colorful past.

Yes, I am/have been aware Gram was from Polk county.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator