Felipe Franks - "I'm going there to start."

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is good news on whats been a shcitty day. Franks was a guy the staff really wanted. He may have been the number 1 qb on their board. Maybe he'll bring his teammate with him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
james-brown.jpg

We feel good!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
what an emotional roller coaster this board is today.

IMHO, Franks has potential but he's very raw and needs a lot of Coaching before leading UF to the promise land.

But, I'd start him next Saturday if he was eligible.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Might be time for you to head down to the clinic and get that testosterone level checked.....
It's the other primate that has the large testicles. I understand it's easy to confuse the two.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Franks should take a shirt 2016 since Grier has 2.5 years left. I'd like us to find a half decent graduate transfer for 2016.

It's likely. A.B.T. (anyone but Treon) should be able to get us to, at worst, 4-2 vs our early season schedule.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gotta love Franks, on the worst day of the season he gives us the best news.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Word has it (and Google confirmed) that Franks wanted to play baseball at LSU, as well. Anyone hear any talk of Sully and Mac letting this guy play both? Apparently, he's been clocked in the low to mid '90s.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Word has it (and Google confirmed) that Franks wanted to play baseball at LSU, as well. Anyone hear any talk of Sully and Mac letting this guy play both? Apparently, he's been clocked in the low to mid '90s.
Tell him whatever he wants to hear. But I wouldn't let him do anything more than relief pitching. I don't want a dead armed QB all spring and summer.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any chance we get Haskins as well and pull Trask's offer?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Haskins comes here. Watched the film of Trask again. He's a talented kid but I don't know if he's talented enough. At least he's tall.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
58557060.jpg

There'll be plenty of time to throw him under the bus in fine Gator fan fashion the next couple of years. But, for now, IT'S HAPPY TIME!

:bob:

I've just seen too many of you get all gushy over the years with top talent that only comes in and wets the bed.

I'm not raining on your parade, just curbing my enthusiasm.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Haskins comes here. Watched the film of Trask again. He's a talented kid but I don't know if he's talented enough. At least he's tall.
It's also hard to find an experienced back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.