Fire Mike White? Gators crushed like bugs at home to Alabama

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
no its the chant that goes on by the fans, "just like football" as in Bama THRASHING UF

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
so who is your SUREFIRE hire for HC? I am open to suggestions. Lets lose them all so that Strick9 can fire White. Coach K might be available after losing to 11-13 St Johns who had lost 11 in a row until beating Duke today.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bill Self and Coach Cal now available after losing today too

SwampChomp

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2017
This is not a great team but this team is greatly underperforming!

Blame goes to both coaches and players.
When one of your players admits postgame that the team deviated from the game plan it falls on the player(s) BUT White should have given that player a seat immediately.

Where is the intensity level?
For both players and coaches?
I would like to see White unload after a poor call and take a "T" --- show the players some intensity!
When was the last time a player committed a hard foul?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Billy D was never one to get alot of T's so that is a crap argument

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Man, I thought we had enough angst during the football season. This is getting unbearable, and the second half collapses are getting hard to watch. White is far from being fired, that's not the issue here. But he has got to figure something out, get the players to heighten their hoops awareness and play some tougher D for an entire 40 mins.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
"White went with a smaller lineup to start the game, going with Stone at center and four guards — Allen, Koulechov, point guard Chris Chiozza and junior guard Jalen Hudson." ~ Kevin Brockway ~

What? I don't even. Stone at center? I quit. I'm out.

tenor.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have been to many games and have seen White talking to the officials. Can't see that stuff on the tv

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch a second of the game, just saw we were outscored 25-7 to end the game. Yeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
so who is your SUREFIRE hire for HC? I am open to suggestions. Lets lose them all so that Strick9 can fire White. Coach K might be available after losing to 11-13 St Johns who had lost 11 in a row until beating Duke today.
Such a lame and BS argument. When your hero JF plucked white from la tech no mans land there were about 5 excellent candidates available, all at mid majors, all looking to make the big jump, and all with consistent track records in the tourney winning big time games the last few seasons. Archie Miller from Dayton was available and very interested, whiff. Wichita State's coach would have seriously listened as well.

Get outta here with all that BS, no one better would ever come here, talk. There were a lot of solid candidates available when foley chose white.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oh wow funny your here now, never see you when we WIN, why is that hmmmm

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
Cheese is the only one that doesn't run to his safe space when the game is on the line. Hudson's willing to shoot, but I think that's more reflexive than anything else. We're soft with no heart. Bobby Knight couldn't cure this team.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Boss is still trying to convince us this team is good, constantly telling us that all it takes to win is to simply make your shots. Hence, I could take a bunch of guys from this board and beat the Warriors if we just hit our shots.
Lets be honest....you only need me to beat the Warriors....I never miss

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator