Fire Mullens sorry ass now; leave him in Jax with no ride home

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Let’s face it. There is literally nothing to build upon. It’s time for a complete overhaul. Dan is no better than butters or chump. It could easily be argued he’s last in line of that Special Ed class of 3 when they go to lunch. Not only does he suck as a coach, he’s an insufferable, arrogant d!ck. He makes Mike White look grateful. He must go. Now. I don’t know who we hire, but Dan’s the third highest paid coach (I think), and I’ll take literally anyone else over this BS. As long as they can recruit, we’ll be fine in the long run.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He’s a dead man walking as far as this job is concerned.

Only thing to see is whether it will be a slow or quick kill. Do we have to watch this circus drag us further into the abyss for another year before the coup de grace is administered?
Atleast another year. Everyone of our media people say not this year no matter what. That we're saying the same shcit when muschamp wen 4-8

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s face it. There is literally nothing to build upon. It’s time for a complete overhaul.
He is far worse. Butters left some receivers and RBs.

MuLLLLenz will leave nothing but blocking WRs and running Qbs.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Fl. is just not a good team right now. Most fans doubt Mullen can right the ship.
But what does Strickland think?
I don't see him getting fired this year. Which means he's ours for one or two more years.
This place could explode before this is over.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Look Strichnine is also a Dead Man Walking, so he is probably not making any of the decisions. We have the Puzziest of Prez's possible and a combo of a nonknowledgeable or Apathetic fan base. The last thing anyone would do would keep someone who has shown no interest in fixing problems or is either incapable of fixing those problems. Whichever the case, that type of person can't flip a switch and change.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Look Strichnine is also a Dead Man Walking, so he is probably not making any of the decisions. We have the Puzziest of Prez's possible and a combo of a nonknowledgeable or Apathetic fan base. The last thing anyone would do would keep someone who has shown no interest in fixing problems or is either incapable of fixing those problems. Whichever the case, that type of person can't flip a switch and change.
Your drunk aren't you?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Given the way UF has acted historically, the answer would be yes. If not for Machen forcing the plug to be pulled on Zook, it would have been a clean sweep. When Leyer checked out, whatever story you believe, he returned and it was not good. Instead of waxing 'Scrat when obvious he was brought back. Had not Butters been a complete moron, he too would have returned. History is not on our side. But I hold out hope that it might happen once in my lifetime.

It's the Addazio curse. When the program was handed to him during Meyer's hiatus we were instantly locked into long-term mediocrity. How will the curse be lifted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator