Fire Mullens sorry ass now; leave him in Jax with no ride home

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Weren’t you the one lecturing us all about how negative we were? We weren’t “real Gators” or whatever?

giphy.gif

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Losing the SECCG means nothing. Dan/Todd are a package. Both need to be gone today.

Oh I agree about them needing to be gone but we are kidding ourselves if we think he gets fired after last year’s success….certainly possible but highly improbable

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Beat UT, UGA, got to SECCG….the OU game I don’t count because hardly any of the starters played…LSU was a bad loss….I’m not saying he deserves to stay but I wouldn’t be shocked if he did
8-4 is 8-4 excuse it all you want. Go back to routing for Georgia baseball.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
8-4 is 8-4 excuse it all you want. Go back to routing for Georgia baseball.

Okay find me one coach who got fired the year after beating his arch rival and getting to the conference title game…if there are any at all, you can probably count them on one hand

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
Of course…because he has the worst DC in UF history on the other side….I would venture to guess 90% of Mullen’s losses we scored 25 points minimum

The problems are way beyond just having a terrible DC. I don't think I need to list them for you. The DC is far from the worst problem this team has going. Most of the really bad problems are rooted with Dan Mullen. They need to pull the trigger on Firing Stricklin and get a better AD in here for a new HC search. Its inevitable now. We cant let Stricklin pick the next guy. There's plenty better choices for HC btw.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
The problems are way beyond just having a terrible DC. I don't think I need to list them for you. The DC is far from the worst problem this team has going. Most of the really bad problems are rooted with Dan Mullen. They need to pull the trigger on Firing Stricklin and get a better AD in here for a new HC search. Its inevitable now. We cant let Stricklin pick the next guy. There's plenty better choices for HC btw.

Oh I agree….I have to believe his arrogant, condescending aloofness turns off a lot of recruits…but on the field, defense is the consistent problem the last 3-4 years…this year we can add turnovers as well….but also one outside factor that people on here don’t want to factor in is that the SEC is way tougher than when Urban was dominating here…TAMU is good, Bama obviously, UGA is now elite, not just good like the Richt years, UK is better, Ole Miss is good, etc….Spurrier and Urban didn’t have near the annual parity that Mullen has

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator