Fire Will Muschamp

Sep 6, 2014
GatorStud;n69140 said:
putting dopey in at the end of the game that was won by the motivation of others through the want to of TH

i don't think i'll ever get over that one. such a classless, dumb move. absolutely no upside to putting Driskel back in. and he actually managed to almost give the ball away on kneel downs.

farfugnugen

Oct 4, 2014
Hello Gator brethren. Farfugnigen has arrived. I can freely vent my frustration on these hallowed grounds. We need a new coach or, best case, we will be relegated to celebrating close victories over UT for years to come.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
TheDoctorJones;n69145 said:
i don't think i'll ever get over that one. such a classless, dumb move. absolutely no upside to putting Driskel back in. and he actually managed to almost give the ball away on kneel downs.

I suggest you get the facts straight to help you avoid making asinine posts.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If you have your hopes up that Muschamp will be gone after this year you may not want to pay attention at least until the end of 2015. All he needs to do is get 4 more wins to ensure he keeps his job. To me anyways. Those 4 wins will probably have to come from LSU, USCe, Vandy, and Eastern Kentucky.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
farfugnugen;n69147 said:
Hello Gator brethren. Farfugnigen has arrived.
Does your VW have an erection?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
farfugnugen;n69147 said:
Hello Gator brethren. Farfugnigen has arrived. I can freely vent my frustration on these hallowed grounds. We need a new coach or, best case, we will be relegated to celebrating close victories over UT for years to come.

How does one misspell their own name?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

If by "almost giving the ball away" you mean, the UT defender illegally reached out and grabbed the center's arm before the exchange even happened, then yeah, he almost gave the ball away. And he was in there because he's used to taking snaps under center, Harris isn't. So lighten up, Francis.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014

I pity the fool that listens to this fool.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Muschamp may survive now if he sticks with Harris. If we are 7-3 going into the FSU game I am pretty sure Foley will retain him.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now really folks, would even Fooley keep Chump after a 5-6 season? Thoughts?
Bayern Gator

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n69531 said:
If by "almost giving the ball away" you mean, the UT defender illegally reached out and grabbed the center's arm before the exchange even happened, then yeah, he almost gave the ball away. And he was in there because he's used to taking snaps under center, Harris isn't. So lighten up, Francis.

The Dr. is an idiot!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n69157 said:
I suggest you get the facts straight to help you avoid making asinine posts.

Impossible considering the poster!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n69140 said:
He's got that eternal loser coach mentality and the class of a dawg alumnus... putting dopey in at the end of the game that was won by the motivation of others through the want to of TH. Muschamp is a dinosaur to these kids.

Maybe you should get the fact's right, naw, that would take some effort.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n69550 said:
I think Muschamp may survive now if he sticks with Harris. If we are 7-3 going into the FSU game I am pretty sure Foley will retain him.
Not without beating uga convincingly

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n69666 said:
Not without beating uga convincingly
That would shock the world and have us dancing in the streets… I have thought from the beginning of the season that his career depended on Jax this year...

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp's fate is now inextricably tied to the success of an 18 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator