Florida extends its scoring streak!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, I looked at my mom when the 4th quarter started and said, I'm starting to wonder if he's intentionally not scoring. Twice he had a chance to kick a field goal and opted to go for it on 4th down instead. When it was already obvious we were outclassed and our chances of pulling out a win were less than slim. Score dammit! Keep that streak alive! It's all we have left at this point!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SQ and I legitimately jumped up and high fived each other when we got that TD. The streak is a big deal.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Against the backup's backup's. It effectively was a shutout. Nice to have such an impressive streak, but this shows why some streaks really are meaningless.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Against the backup's backup's. It effectively was a shutout. Nice to have such an impressive streak, but this shows why some streaks really are meaningless.

Really not meaningless. If Franks had stayed in the game the streak would have ended.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BREAKING NEWS: After extending Florida's all time best streak without a shutout, Jim McElwain and the rest of the Gator's coaching staff were offered an additional two year extension package worth an estimated 100 billion dollars.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Just proves once and for all that McButt really is an offensive guru. Damn impressive. 7 points. Wow. That makes 40 points in the past 3 games.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SQ and I legitimately jumped up and high fived each other when we got that TD. The streak is a big deal.

I agree, the streak is a big deal. I was at the last shut out against Auburn in 1988.
We still have this streak and the streak against UK and that is all we have

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I agree, the streak is a big deal. I was at the last shut out against Auburn in 1988.
We still have this streak and the streak against UK and that is all we have
Yes, many great milestones have fallen since Mushchump arrived and McButt has added to the Chump's dreary legacy. Maybe our next coach can help us hang on to what we have left.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BREAKING NEWS: After extending Florida's all time best streak without a shutout, Jim McElwain and the rest of the Gator's coaching staff were offered an additional two year extension package worth an estimated 100 billion dollars.
Seems just as likely as them getting fired IMO.

He is only losing the games he is supposed to lose after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.