Florida extends its scoring streak!

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
Yep, I looked at my mom when the 4th quarter started and said, I'm starting to wonder if he's intentionally not scoring. Twice he had a chance to kick a field goal and opted to go for it on 4th down instead. When it was already obvious we were outclassed and our chances of pulling out a win were less than slim. Score dammit! Keep that streak alive! It's all we have left at this point!

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Against the backup's backup's. It effectively was a shutout. Nice to have such an impressive streak, but this shows why some streaks really are meaningless.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Against the backup's backup's. It effectively was a shutout. Nice to have such an impressive streak, but this shows why some streaks really are meaningless.

Really not meaningless. If Franks had stayed in the game the streak would have ended.

bradgator2

Rioting
Lifetime Member
giphy.gif

Zambo

Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
BREAKING NEWS: After extending Florida's all time best streak without a shutout, Jim McElwain and the rest of the Gator's coaching staff were offered an additional two year extension package worth an estimated 100 billion dollars.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Just proves once and for all that McButt really is an offensive guru. Damn impressive. 7 points. Wow. That makes 40 points in the past 3 games.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
I agree, the streak is a big deal. I was at the last shut out against Auburn in 1988.
We still have this streak and the streak against UK and that is all we have
Yes, many great milestones have fallen since Mushchump arrived and McButt has added to the Chump's dreary legacy. Maybe our next coach can help us hang on to what we have left.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
BREAKING NEWS: After extending Florida's all time best streak without a shutout, Jim McElwain and the rest of the Gator's coaching staff were offered an additional two year extension package worth an estimated 100 billion dollars.
Seems just as likely as them getting fired IMO.

He is only losing the games he is supposed to lose after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator