Florida Football Preview on SECN tonight 8:30pm

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
followed by an hour of 2015 highlights (which would cover about 7 games?).
Joe Bob says Check it Out.

Channel 54 Brighthouse Orlando

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
From all this Mac will have to earn COY again for us to win the East.?
8-4 feels disappointing to me.?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I thought for sure they were going to say 7-5 at the end there.

They realized how dumb they'd sound if they did that....so they picked us to beat FSU on the road after losing to UGA and @Arky. Laughable. We win all 3.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Wish I saw this last night. I would've set my dvr. Anyway, I hope this is bulletin board material for the good guys.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It baffles me every time I see someone pick us to lose to uga. I don't understand it. We've beaten them two years in a row with Harris starting at QB, and now we'll definitely have a better team than last year. Yet they have a true freshman at QB and a first year head coach, and somehow they will be better than us? When has that recipe for a team ever been successful? Smart and Eason may turn out to be a great duo someday, but not in both of their freshman year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah somebodies high for sure....We aren't losing 4 regular season games....We certainly won't be losing to either UGA or Arky. I could see calling UT a tossup but LSU and FSU would be our most likely losses. I'm sticking with 11-3 including a return to SECCG and bowl game.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yeah somebodies high for sure....We aren't losing 4 regular season games....We certainly won't be losing to either UGA or Arky. I could see calling UT a tossup but LSU and FSU would be our most likely losses. I'm sticking with 11-3 including a return to SECCG and bowl game.
Hell, I figured you pleasured yourself at the mere thought of us losing to Arky.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

How will our smallish SEC D line stand up to Arkansas running it so much? Just asking because I have seen all those comments about us possibly being weak against the run this year in SEC play.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
How will our smallish SEC D line stand up to Arkansas running it so much? Just asking because I have seen all those comments about us possibly being weak against the run this year in SEC play.
Well if that's the case, we'll lose to Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina(We know a Chimp offense isn't going to put it in the air), LSU, FSU, maybe Kentucky, Vandy, maybe Mizzou. All of those are run heavy teams.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Arky is having to rebuild their offense this year...new QB, Collins and Williams are gone at RB, they lost a all world TE, and a couple of top offensive linemen...Their defense should be better so I wouldn't say we'll blow them out but I think we win by a couple of scores.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Most people think the Arkansas game is a bit of a trap game since it is on the road and after UGA. They assume that the team will be physically beat up at that point...

All this is fun to talk about with the season starting, but one month from now we will have a much better picture of what this team is all about. Until then... none of us or the talking heads know a thing about how good the 2016 Gators will be.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hell, I figured you pleasured yourself at the mere thought of us losing to Arky.
frontpocket_sg.gif~c200

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.