Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Good to see Allen start hitting shots....couple weeks too late lol

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
N Florida is terrible. This is embarrassing just watching us play these bums in this chump tournament. I think LSU got it right.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
N Florida is terrible. This is embarrassing just watching us play these bums in this chump tournament.
Yet we are doubling the post...maybe a 6-6 guy...and we have a 4 on 1 and can't score. We are here for a few reasons.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Kasey Hill looks great. Man I hope this is for real, we'd take a HUGE step forward next year if he maintains this level of play.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yet we are doubling the post...maybe a 6-6 guy...and we have a 4 on 1 and can't score. We are here for a few reasons.
I agree we screwed ourselves, but we are a lot better than most of the trash in the NCAA. That's what makes it so friggin frustrating. If we happen to find our shot we have as much athleticism and talent as what you're going to see in the 16 and beyond.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I agree we screwed ourselves, but we are a lot better than most of the trash in the NCAA. That's what makes it so friggin frustrating. If we happen to find our shot we have as much athleticism and talent as what you're going to see in the 16 and beyond.
I think part of our problem is we didn't play enough of these games during the season. We needed a confidence boost and really only had 1 or 2 of those types of games.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I was looking at how many Pac 12 teams are in the NCAA and then looking at their OOC schedules. Seriously, check it out. That conference is crap and yet there's like 7 of them in the NCAA.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was looking at how many Pas 12 teams are in the NCAA and then looking at their OOC schedules. Seriously, check it out. That conference is crap and yet there's like 7 of them in the NCAA.
The sec gets treated like the sunbelt

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I was looking at how many Pas 12 teams are in the NCAA and then looking at their OOC schedules. Seriously, check it out. That conference is crap and yet there's like 7 of them in the NCAA.
We really got screwed the committee went rogue this year lol

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
For those interested...the Dallas Moore thing has more legs than some think...Moore and Hill played all of AAU together...dang I hope he comes here next year

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dallas Moore is a bum

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The sec gets treated like the sunbelt
This sounds like paranoia I know, but I swear it almost feels like it's the committee's chance to stick it to the SEC because everyone is so tired of the domination in FB. At least they can keep us down in BB.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Dallas Moore is a bum
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. I don't see anything from him in this game that makes me think he can play. If he transfers he better be prepared to spend a lot of time on the bench. It would be a smart move to get a graduate degree from a top institution though.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the same kasey hill?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. I don't see anything from him in this game that makes me think he can play. If he transfers he better be prepared to spend a lot of time on the bench. It would be a smart move to get a graduate degree from a top institution though.
If he wants to play for florida, that scrub better have bright futures because he's walking on.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida up 21 at the under 4 timeout. Hill continues to impress. Between him and Allen they have made 6 3pters and Hill has added 2 mid range jumpers I think

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I don't think people have actually watched Moore...he has made 2 or 3 shots in the paint, 1 while getting fouled and 1 bueatiful floater (if our guards could do that watch out)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator