***Florida vs N. Florida NIT***

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Even though its the nit, it's fun to watch us make some shots again.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida up 57-25 at the half....Florida is 12-18 for 3s... wtf...is this what our offense is suppose to look like lol

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We really got screwed the committee went rogue this year lol
I know, like UK and Indiana in the round of 32. That is total self serving crap. You know they would love it if UK somehow faltered, but I doubt it happens.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Well, our boys obviously decided UNF has no business to be on the floor with us.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I know, like UK and Indiana in the round of 32. That is total self serving crap. You know they would love it if UK somehow faltered, but I doubt it happens.

Punishment on UK for refusing to play Indiana every year like they use to.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Florida up 57-25 at the half....Florida is 12-18 for 3s... wtf...is this what our offense is suppose to look like lol
It helps that this may be the softest defense I've ever seen at this level.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
It helps that this may be the softest defense I've ever seen at this level.
It really isnt. We shot 30 plus wide open 3s against a few teams this year. Teams dared us to shoot. Anyone at all. We just couldnt make them. Apparently practices look more like this lol

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I don't think people have actually watched Moore...he has made 2 or 3 shots in the paint, 1 while getting fouled and 1 bueatiful floater (if our guards could do that watch out)
Chiozza was hitting a bunch of floaters in the mid season before he went full retard for whatever reason.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It really isnt. We shot 30 plus wide open 3s against a few teams this year. Teams dared us to shoot. Anyone at all. We just could make them. Apparently practices look more like this lol

Yup. This is fun on one hand and extremely frustrating on the other. We FINALLY decide to play loose and start hitting shots.

This doesn't really have to do with playing an inferior opponent (talking about the shooting), this is about us shooting with confidence. It's contagious.

Last edited:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Yup. This is fun on one hand and extremely frustrating on the other. We FINALLY decide to play lose and start hitting shots.

This doesn't really have to do with playing an inferior opponent (talking about the shooting), this is about us shooting with confidence. It's contagious.
Yeah, I really believe this is what's happening

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yup. This is fun on one hand and extremely frustrating on the other. We FINALLY decide to play lose and start hitting shots.

Agree with the frustrating part, but don't fool yourself, this is the worst team we've played all year.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Okay, we'll take him, LOL. But I still see him as more of a backup.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Back to worse than NIT play lol...missed 3 3s and Moore has 5 pts and NFLORIDA has hit 2 3s already lol

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with the frustrating part, but don't fool yourself, this is the worst team we've played all year.

Point is, we weren't making shots vs air this season, and now we are hitting everything. Even Hill!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Now we can't make anything.. including a FT...someone better guard Moore...he is heating up

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.