Foley feels new vibe around team

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n267274 said:
FIVE likes and counting says otherwise
Hilarious! I was going to comment on the circle jerks all liking the post. Awesome. I'm laughing out loud. That's awesome.

You go boy! F ing awesome

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So you know who else feels the new vibe? Janice.

[video=youtube;epjrWjo9ZMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epjrWjo9ZMY[/video]

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxking;n266868 said:
Really. Nobody gives a rat's behind about Fooley's vibes. Where were the vibes with last bum? You can bet if anything good comes from this hire, other than getting rid of the Chump, the "world's greatest AD" will take credit.
Foley's vibe on The Chump was he was 1000% convinced The Chump was the Right Coach to Win at UF! He told the Gator Nation F You... I am not firing The Chump after the Georgia Southern loss. Foley now owns how ever this turns out with McElwein.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n267358 said:

I gave you a like because that's an awesome commercial, and appropriately place

:chomp: ........................................:fart:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n267358 said:

Your like ratio is way too high, but I couldn't help myself. lmao

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The same Foley that gave Muschamp two contract extensions.
“...we liked the direction the program was heading,” Foley told Pat Dooley of the Sun. “We wanted to convey to Will how much confidence we had in what he was doing.” That one-year extension is on top of the one Muschamp received in February of this year to take him through 2016.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Hey, in baseball if you hit 300 you are a the man, What I think many here are not aware of is THERE ARE about 20-30 other programs just as insane about their teams and willing to spend on them just like us. The SEC has at least 8-10 teams just as rabid as us. Hell, let me think............bama auburn UT UGA LSU Ark Tex Am USCe. UK is now pumping in the money for their facilities. Misery is feeling it some. Even Ole Miss is making noise with MSU right with them. That is just in our back yard and not counting half AzzzU. It is far from a cake walk to the top d10 now. SOS made it look easy and Urb was a top 3 coach and maybe the best right now. So all that success does not mean the train will keep on going. I look for Mac to do it and if not we go mercenary again and get the best hired gun (as in Urban).

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n267858 said:
Hey, in baseball if you hit 300 you are a the man, What I think many here are not aware of is THERE ARE about 20-30 other programs just as insane about their teams and willing to spend on them just like us. The SEC has at least 8-10 teams just as rabid as us. Hell, let me think............bama auburn UT UGA LSU Ark Tex Am USCe. UK is now pumping in the money for their facilities. Misery is feeling it some. Even Ole Miss is making noise with MSU right with them. That is just in our back yard and not counting half AzzzU. It is far from a cake walk to the top d10 now. SOS made it look easy and Urb was a top 3 coach and maybe the best right now. So all that success does not mean the train will keep on going. I look for Mac to do it and if not we go mercenary again and get the best hired gun (as in Urban).

Great points but I doubt we will ever go mercenary. We have tried that before but they usually are happy where they currently are and we can't pay more. Now if say Tebow becomes a great coach (not happening) he would come home to UF and make us great again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.