Foley should stay on as AD...

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I have heard a similar story but I have no idea where.

Regarding Foley and SOS being on the call in show the other night. Somewhat asked Spurrier what his worst loss was and at first he didn't answer and they went on to another question. But Spurrier came back to question and responded that it was that Tennessee game, his last at the swamp. He said he thought that team was as good if not better than the '96 team and thought they could win the NC. Regardless of how repaired their relationship is now there was a ****load of animosity in the past. I don't know why anyone wants to sugarcoat it.

If they've repaired their relationship, why are we so keen to revel in past conflicts?

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah, that Nebraska game started me thinking about PED's, steroids. A team dominated by white farmboys
on the OL and DL manhandled every team in the nation, using an unimaginative coach who only believed
CFB was about farmboys plowing over your opponents.?? I don't believe authorities drug tested back then.

And Osborne letting punks like Lawrence Phillips play and run rough shed over us after the crap he pulled with his girlfriend. For most, I'd say RIP. But for him, I hope LP rots in hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.