Former Bama asst hit with a show cause order

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
How much does it cost?
If you have good health ins...you'll just have to pay a co-pay which is usually under a $100 bucks. If you would rather go an over the counter route I got several ways to go on that also just PM me later and I will get you a list put together.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like that the NCAA has started holding the coaches accountable, but how many schools other than a Bama would avoid any type of penalty for having one of the on-field coaches and a booster doing these type of shenanigans?

Since when?
I just watched Roy Williams hold up a championship trophy after 15 years of orchestrating widespread academic fraud at UNC and 5 years of denials and delays.
When was he held accountable?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Since when?
I just watched Roy Williams hold up a championship trophy after 15 years of orchestrating widespread academic fraud at UNC and 5 years of denials and delays.

I had to double check his hire date and you were right. I can't believe he's been there for 15 years. Seems like just yesterday he left KS.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had to double check his hire date and you were right. I can't believe he's been there for 15 years. Seems like just yesterday he left KS.

I was surprised too.
Yep, 15 years ago he left Kansas with his "top academic advisor" and came to Chapel Hill to do things "The Carolina Way."
You can say what you want about Bama but they don't go around bragging about their integrity and high moral standards.
Bama cheats like crazy but nothing is worse than a self righteous hypocrite.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Since when?
I was referring specifically to the use of the "show cause" label they attach to coaches. I know it's not full accountability, but its progress over what was being done before (nothing).

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm sure saban is absolutely shocked that anything like that could happen at bamuh.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know. I hear what you're saying but truth be told they've also absolutely kicked the crap out of many really good teams during the Saban era (including us in the '09 SECCG) that had a lot of talent. That's why I can't help but wonder that there may be something else, in addition to talent, that is the X-Factor for them. Just a thought.
In that game, part of the X factor was the Bama officials..

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
If you have good health ins...you'll just have to pay a co-pay which is usually under a $100 bucks. If you would rather go an over the counter route I got several ways to go on that also just PM me later and I will get you a list put together.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm afraid I would be one of the dumb people that would abuse them if given the opportunity. Maybe It's best I don't open that Pandora's box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator