Friday Night Lights

Homer J

Lifetime Member
That gives us two very good O-lineman so far. Add in Ivey and Dexter Williams has to like what he sees.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Some good news on the recruiting front for a change. :yes: Hopefully, we'll get more through the weekend.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Woohoo! We got another 3 star! And the 3 stars we lost sucked! Is that the way you do it? I would trade dbs for OL all day every day.

JC_Gator

Most importantly, this changes our recruiting momentum moving forward. I hope Zach's tweet is right and all those players end up on the same team.

GatorSkin

Nord for President 2020
Law98gator said:
Woohoo! We got another 3 star! And the 3 stars we lost sucked! Is that the way you do it? I would trade dbs for OL all day every day.
He's just outside of the Rivals 100

ntcrze

Banned
Banned
The bleeding has stopped. Perhaps UF can get into double digits with FNL and get a guy from the state who is rated highly to say yes. McCloud or Williams would fit the bill. It'd be great if one of the guys that is supposedly almost a lock for UF finally comes out and says so. I'm talking about guys like Ivey, Cowart, Jefferson, and Holland. Along with no more guys backing out of going to UF. It's hard to get excited though, UF has two guys that were consensus top ten players in the country, Bullard and Humphries, that have been very underwhelming on the field.

sonomagator

He's a 3 star on some rivals had him a 4 . rivals also has him at 267 lbs . Just some of the 50 + offers he had, ala,aub,arkie,Baylor,Clemson,dawgs, ga tech,lsu,mich st,ok,penn st,ohio st,texas,ucla,wash,wash st. For those who care I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't jump up in the rankings during his senior year.Also besides Coney, Cowart and Jefferson he's really pushing for another OL Merrick, who a lot think will pull the trigger this weekend. So yes, this is a commit to get excited about.

JC_Gator

And for the record, Deontai Williams who decommitted from us and committed to UGay, is attending FNL and is still interested in us.

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Law98gator said:
Lol law your retarded. You know 3 star linemen make it all the time

GatorInKnox

The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Law98gator said:
Look at his offer list, t. Everybody and their brother wanted him.

Bernardo de la Paz

Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Law98gator said:
If he can convince his pals to come with him it could be a good get.

Homer J

Lifetime Member
This, once again proves the point, stars don't mean anything. The kid was recruited by Ohio State, Bama and all of the big boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.