Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I saw that a few days ago. Smart move because they look terrible. On a side note, on top of UF wearing Orange jerseys this weekend, I saw a tease that there's a "surprise uniform tweak" for later in the year. Not sure what it is.

*edit* Here's where I got that.
InAllKindsOfWeather ‏@AllKindsWeather
#Gators will wear orange jerseys vs. Kentucky. There's another uniform tweak (surprise) that's coming at some point this year, not sure when

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't have a problem with us wearing orange jerseys, especially against Kentucky. The whole "orange jersey jinx" is BS anyway. I hope the tweak is some kind of throwback.

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
I saw that a few days ago. Smart move because they look terrible. On a side note, on top of UF wearing Orange jerseys this weekend, I saw a tease that there's a "surprise uniform tweak" for later in the year. Not sure what it is.

#Gators will wear orange jerseys vs. Kentucky. There's another uniform tweak (surprise) that's coming at some point this year, not sure when
White Helmets....book it

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:

Lord no... i hate white helmets.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I wish we would do some combo of orange and blue - pants shirts or vice versa.... that jinx is BS too, and that combo looked freaking awesome back in the 90s under steve-o

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n46642 said:
No, this is not a joke. I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed how particularly dreadful the new uniforms looked. Best part of this article is this lady calls them "tradition-rich." :lol:

You see "tradition-rich" programs like Bama, USC, Ohio St., Penn St., Michigan, Texas, Notre Dame, or hell, even Florida changing uniforms/logos/helmets like that? Hell no!

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/nat...ange/15195199/

I'm always embarrassed that Clown Tech includes the name "Florida" in its name, but more so after seeing those hideous uniforms. Interesting that they changed their ketchup and mustard to ketchup and gray poupon.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My fav part was the Polynesian pattern on the sleeves. It fits in quite well with the fact that the Native American they trot out every home game is representative of an Apaloosa tribe, not a seminole. But then again, it's a white person with face paint anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

What a joke of a school.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Why would it take them so long to change it back? Must need a fund raiser to pay for the change.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They need to return to the "tradition-rich" piss color. :nole:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;46684 said:
My fav part was the Polynesian pattern on the sleeves. It fits in quite well with the fact that the Native American they trot out every home game is representative of an Apaloosa tribe, not a seminole. But then again, it's a white person with face paint anyway so I guess it doesn't matter. What a joke of a school.

:)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
They need to return to the "tradition-rich" piss color. :nole:
I always think of them just before flushing.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:

Leather helmets.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
i.e.- ain't nobody gonna buy that ugly crap if they put it in stores.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly why is this an "evolutionary process" for Clown U? Why not change them back to their original look in one game? Ridiculous, but what else do you expect from them?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n46686 said:
Why would it take them so long to change it back? Must need a fund raiser to pay for the change.

Nope. Waiting on taxpayer contributions to fund it.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
I think they spent the $60 K on Winston's disability premium. I still don't understand how that flies with the NCAA.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They won't need any funding, they can just get Jameis to steal some new ones for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator