FSU loses three 4*s today

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Good let's go get any that we want. I really doubt that he is actually going to go, but what do I know.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
noise in the system.......... LOL

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We have to take advantage of this. The tables have finally turned!
themullenator-profile_image-8050238257a46b24-300x300.png

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have a friend who's a Nole, and while he's not connected, he's plugged into scuttlebutt like many on here are. Basically, he told me weeks ago to expect approximately half or more of the asst. coaches to either be fired or "retire". Now he is saying that as of mid day today, the administration believes there is a 50/50 chance of Jimbo leaving. My friend thinks he is gone, unless he wakes up and sees how easy he has it. Jimbo is very tight with the president but doesn't get along with the key booster or the AD.

This isn't a new thing with Jimbo to threaten to leave in order to get more facilities, but it's the first time he's done it with a losing record. Right now it is a game of chicken, and some in the higher levels would just assume he goes. In fact, there are some who are pissed that he has such a huge buyout because they want to fire him and move on. So it's probably much better for us if he stays because of the friction.

As for recruiting, he said that it has been pretty much suspended. Supposedly, no one is calling recruits or keeping them informed. The kids have been left in the dark.

While many of us don't like the Mullen hire, it's not a horrific hire by any stretch. He has a good reputation and he's out there pounding the pavement recruiting while two of our biggest rivals have their thumb up their butts. If FSU keeps Jimbo, I think it's a victory for us because the situation has become so bad. UT is just a joke right now. Having Mullen at this critical time could really pay dividends. Will it? Time will tell, but things are getting interesting in Tally..

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Am I the only one here who believes Dumbo will fire his assistants? If that were true, Trickett and their DC would've been long gone. At least Charles Kelly would've gotten the boot after giving up a ton of points last season.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Safeties and offensive linemen? I think we should swoop in and save the day for these young men looking for a home.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The trust is at zero. Why wouldn’t you just announce and leave? Why all of the silence and no comments? He’s losing a lot of respect and burning his bridges fast. Almost feel sorry for them

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The bridge between Fisher and the administration and boosters was burned a while back. He's worn out his welcome.

I'll be surprised if he's back, and Florida has a real opportunity to take advantage of the situation.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If t was Mac, he wouldn’t contact any of their recruits until their new coach had a month to get situated, out of respect

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
This is definitely a done deal. A&M hasn’t gone after anybody else for their HC spot.

FSU will hire Strong hopefully and we can take quick advantage of that.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is definitely a done deal. A&M hasn’t gone after anybody else for their HC spot.

FSU will hire Strong hopefully and we can take quick advantage of that.

You think? I don’t think Strong would ever go to FSU.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You think? I don’t think Strong would ever go to FSU.
And Miami probably thought Shannon would ever wear orange and blue.... I think Strong feels he was snubbed in the past by UF. I wouldn’t put it past him if there are still hard feelings.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And Miami probably thought Shannon would ever wear orange and blue.... I think Strong feels he was snubbed in the past by UF. I wouldn’t put it past him if there are still hard feelings.

I just don’t see it. And not after only one year at USF.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I could see it, but not from FSU. They'll go after an offensive guy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FSU Doesn’t give two shyts about optics. I think they go for Petrino.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.