FSU loses to Miami in heartbreaking fashion

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I want Miami to win.
I want FSU to lose each of their following six games.
Then, right when their fans have been whipped ALMOST into submission I want us to absolutely beat the snot out of them on November 24.

Screw the clowns.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Since it’s supposed to be a sellout, I’ll pray for a low-collateral damage meteor.

Or a scUM blowout. Whichever is more likely.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Generally, I would watch this game. Especially with FSU in a down year. I'd love to see them get the wheels blown off.
But since it's in the same time slot as UF, it'll be a hard pass for me.

And to @GR8 2B you should be banned! While I do hate UM, I hate FSU more. But in NO circumstance would I EVER cheer for either of them. That's sickening.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm rooting for Miami to crush clown town. At no point in my football life has Miami been a rival. They had stopped playing each other by the time my stepdad was teaching me about football. I'd been a football fan for almost 15 years when scUM and UF finally played each other. I realize I'm in the minority. I'm just apathetic towards them. However, I hate the clowns with a passion. I want them to lose every game.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Generally, I would watch this game. Especially with FSU in a down year. I'd love to see them get the wheels blown off.
But since it's in the same time slot as UF, it'll be a hard pass for me.

And to @GR8 2B you should be banned! While I do hate UM, I hate FSU more. But in NO circumstance would I EVER cheer for either of them. That's sickening.
Understood, Renard. I'm actually cheering for daytonacane. I like her.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care and will be happy with whoever loses!

I would pay to see both lose or a tie.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Not a game I could watch because anytime anything happens good for either of them it makes me sick. But logically speaking I think it's better if the clowns squeak out the win.

They've got several more serious ass beatings on their schedule including to us. And the canes have a weak schedule so need a loss somewhere, and I am so tired with the press talking about them and Richt like they are a serious threat. Get the Canes their second loss so they can STFU and go away, then no worries the Clowns are going to lose multiple more.

But unfortunately the Canes are big favorites for a reason. FSU really sucks so they don't have much of a chance.

Kind of a can't lose for us since one of them have to lose, but damn I'm tired of scUM thinking they are national contenders. One of my partners is a Cane grad so that plays into it for me too.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I had a free ticket to Miami/NC a week ago so I went. Once there I saw why it was free. Stands half empty on a Thursday night game.

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
So a junior college teammate of mine is Darth Cane, dressing up w an orange and green trimmed helmet and cape. He mugs and signs for the TV cameras. Yes, this is a grown man.

Anyway,last week the stadium security would not let him in the stadium! He was told no one with a helmet was allowed.

I invited him to watch the Gator game with me if they refuse him this week. I am only five miles from the stadium. Even offered him free beer.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So a junior college teammate of mine is Darth Cane, dressing up w an orange and green trimmed helmet and cape. He mugs and signs for the TV cameras. Yes, this is a grown man.

Anyway,last week the stadium security would not let him in the stadium! He was told no one with a helmet was allowed.

I invited him to watch the Gator game with me if they refuse him this week. I am only five miles from the stadium. Even offered him free beer.
You ought to offer him a free kick in the sack for being such a cane doosh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.