FSU/LSU Game Thread

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And Fat Tooley also said that Cousin Eddie, Butters and Mike (Bouncy Ball) were all great hires.

Exactly

Fat Tooley reading is for comedic purposes only.

But what do I know, I am still suffering from the regret we all feel about running off CMW which could very well be THE dumbest thing he’s ever said and the competition is fierce.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It doesnt look to me like the players have bought into the Kelly system. It doesn't matter how good he is at coaching if if the players dont buy in. The players are either feeling disrespected by how he is getting treated or they feel like it is deserved. This could go sideways on him real quick.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It doesnt look to me like the players have bought into the Kelly system. It doesn't matter how good he is at coaching if if the players dont buy in. The players are either feeling disrespected by how he is getting treated or they feel like it is deserved. This could go sideways on him real quick.

Boy, I bet that really overcooks his grits.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Good point.

In one game, both teams played horrible sloppy football and took turns giving the game away until the very end.

In the other game, both teams played well and traded off big plays until one emerged victorious.

Those are not even remotely the same thing. That’s why most people see the winner of the former as a crappy team, and the loser of the latter as a good team.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
Soooo, do LSU fans realize they are in for a long few years until Kelly is dismissed?

No, I think they are still in the first stage of grief - denial. Most of them think he will right the ship and that the shape of the contract will buy him the time to try. Once they get to the second stage, the anger will be directed at the AD.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kelly is a fraud, period. If I understand that clip directly he fines the media for being late to a presser, $10?? WTH kind of idiot is this guy. Try instilling discipline on your team. He always seemed to excel at other schools and was able to "get by" at ND. Had the one NC game where they got waxed by Bama. I think he is truly going to get exposed in the SEC. LSU fans better be prepared to get back to the Archer, Hallman, and DiNardo days. Looks like they're headed back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator