FSU vs. Miami: Whom do you want to lose more?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Scum is the bigger recruiting rival right now, but f$ucks. I typically want the team with the worse record to knock off the other.

I want an epically, horrendously ugly, low scoring game that is completely embarrassing for both programs. I want recruits to see this game and run far away.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I want scUM to lose and not make a bowl,

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe it’s because we rarely play them but i don’t have a burning hatred for Miami the way I do leghumpers and noles

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Maybe it’s because we rarely play them but i don’t have a burning hatred for Miami the way I do leghumpers and noles

I generally pull slightly for the noles here, but this is generational for sure. An old Gator would tell you that miami is right there with Aub and uga. The noles would be last. The canes fans are some of the worst piece of human garbage ever assembled. They are the Pakistanis of cfb.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I generally pull slightly for the noles here, but this is generational for sure. An old Gator would tell you that miami is right there with Aub and uga. The noles would be last. The canes fans are some of the worst piece of human garbage ever assembled. They are the Pakistanis of cfb.
Yeah I remember some guys that looked
like they did some time when we played down there against Berlin in 03. I’ll never forgive Zook for blowing that lead and asking Gavin Dickey to go run the option against Jon Vilma with the game on the line. Enjoyed the 08 game against them in the swamp much more .

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Scum fans in July and August are always so arrogant every year. By the middle of October, not so much. Lol

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t pull for the nulls ever but it would probably be better for recruiting if Miami lost.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah I remember some guys that looked
like they did some time when we played down there against Berlin in 03. I’ll never forgive Zook for blowing that lead and asking Gavin Dickey to go run the option against Jon Vilma with the game on the line. Enjoyed the 08 game against them in the swamp much more .

I drank an entire bottle of pre made margaritas plus a ton of beer and threw a full 5 gallon jug of water off my balcony that night. I don’t like to talk about that season.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
This old Gator has been down there many times. As a kid it was the first time I had ever seen bars on the windows of people's houses. Yes, they suck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator