FSU vs. Miami: Whom do you want to lose more?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Miami is terrible and they look tiny. Not sure FSU is any good either but at least they are taking care of business against the trash that Miami is this year.
I had 3 goals for UF coming into this season....One was having a winning record, 2 was make it to a bowl game, and three was beating FSUX..... all 3 are still in play

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Miami is terrible and they look tiny. Not sure FSU is any good either but at least they are taking care of business against the trash that Miami is this year.
I had 3 goals for UF coming into this season....One was having a winning record, 2 was make it to a bowl game, and three was beating FSUX..... all 3 are still in play

Verse is good. If our D plays like it did in the second half today, Travis is dead.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I generally pull slightly for the noles here, but this is generational for sure. An old Gator would tell you that miami is right there with Aub and uga. The noles would be last. The canes fans are some of the worst piece of human garbage ever assembled. They are the Pakistanis of cfb.
I think you're being a little dramatic here. I'm sure there's atleast a few decent Pakistanis

HeyItsMe

Jan 28, 2022

I’ve said it over and over again: Cristobal friggin’ sucks balls as a HC. Yeah, it blows they’re stealing talent from us they’d normally have no shot at due to the NIL but Miami is not winning anything with him in charge. He’s terrible.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't his recruits be fleeing because of their hideous product on the field? Our Gators look like the '95 Huskers in comparison.

The answer is no, because they are being promised huge dollars by a billionaire.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't his recruits be fleeing because of their hideous product on the field? Our Gators look like the '95 Huskers in comparison.

The answer is no, because they are being promised huge dollars by a billionaire.
:exactly:, McClain says he has $5M reasons he's at scUM.

When things don't go their way or get pi$$ed off they hit free agency, I mean the Portal.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mario is such a joke and always has been. He got fired at FIU for god sake . Such a good for nothing bum !

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mario is such a joke and always has been. He got fired at FIU for god sake . Such a good for nothing bum !

If you watch him in game, I swear he’s using the Costanza strategy of just looking busy. Watched him last night with that Denny’s menu tucked into the front of his pants constantly doing this aggressive, in a hurry walk. Clueless. No adjustments. No ability to assess the situation, and overall, no idea what to do. But also, no longer standing at the 30-ish yard line. Now, walking full steam ahead to like the 50. Because that should solve the problem.

Also getting some heat for sending Van Dyke back in with what appears to be a major shoulder injury. Couldn’t even throw the ball but got cleared to head back out. And Garcia? Hope Rashada is paying attention. He too was a 4/5* prospect, and he looks like he’s never practiced a down and is a turnover machine.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If you watch him in game, I swear he’s using the Costanza strategy of just looking busy. Watched him last night with that Denny’s menu tucked into the front of his pants constantly doing this aggressive, in a hurry walk. Clueless. No adjustments. No ability to assess the situation, and overall, no idea what to do. But also, no longer standing at the 30-ish yard line. Now, walking full steam ahead to like the 50. Because that should solve the problem.

Also getting some heat for sending Van Dyke back in with what appears to be a major shoulder injury. Couldn’t even throw the ball but got cleared to head back out. And Garcia? Hope Rashada is paying attention. He too was a 4/5* prospect, and he looks like he’s never practiced a down and is a turnover machine.
I still wonder if we can lure some of these guys back before signing day. It’s a total dumpster fire out there.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I still wonder if we can lure some of these guys back before signing day. It’s a total dumpster fire out there.

I’ve said before, choosing to play for miami is like choosing to get Hep-C. Technically, I’d take McClain just to stick it to them, and I know Jean was at one time committed, but that’s it. It’s a bad character read and I’m ok to never see them again. They also don’t lose many commits for that very reason. They’re joining almost a gang, and all logic and common sense go out the window. No thanks.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I’ve said before, choosing to play for miami is like choosing to get Hep-C. Technically, I’d take McClain just to stick it to them, and I know Jean was at one time committed, but that’s it. It’s a bad character read and I’m ok to never see them again. They also don’t lose many commits for that very reason. They’re joining almost a gang, and all logic and common sense go out the window. No thanks.

Kids are entitled as hell as it is nowadays, but giving them the money that is being rumored, is going to make these kids insufferable. I'm thinking schools like Scum and A&M are going to have the worst team environment in the locker room. The jealousy amongst players has to be high. I think UF is taking a smarter approach to NIL for the long run.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is like a cross between Grantham and if Todd had a mentally challenged younger brother. The DT literally gives up within 5 steps. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.