FSU's new player lounge

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Does it have a designated area for abusing women or can that be done anywhere in the facility?

Well , of course.
A valiant attempt to keep the criminoles out of the clubs. movies theaters, off the streets, etc where their hijinks can be observed and documented by cell cams.

However, what it lacks is the ability to provide the rush that comes from throwing their entitled status and power around in the community.

I mean have they figured out how to set up a part of the complex where the players can experience the satisfaction of committing crimes in a simulated community and getting away with it?

Still, is useful as a recruiting tool.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It's almost embarrassing to see the game room. Though on second thought, it probably fits the maturity level/IQ of most of their players.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm sure they have no problem getting it because FSU'S Senior Associate of Athletics Monk Bonasorte was busted in 87 for trafficking coke. I imagine he can get anything! :lol: Screenshot_2016-01-16-23-16-39-1.png

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
row-of-white-prison-cells.jpg
See they got that installed after Rapeis' parents were looking for a babysitter.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Amazing that this sh!thole has surpassed UF. We seem to be about 3 or 4 years behind everything they do....Oh and for the posters that are scuffing at this as nothing, try realizing that the average 18-21 year old kid spends hours a day "gaming". It's a huge part of their lives in fact. It's no wonder they've been rubbing our noses in sh!t for the last 6 years.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing that this sh!thole has surpassed UF. We seem to be about 3 or 4 years behind everything they do....Oh and for the posters that are scuffing at this as nothing, try realizing that the average 18-21 year old kid spends hours a day "gaming". It's a huge part of their lives in fact. It's no wonder they've been rubbing our noses in sh!t for the last 6 years.

I'd say Muschamp has a lot more to do with this than anything. Throw in Meyer's last year when he basically quit and there you have it.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'd say Muschamp has a lot more to do with this than anything. Throw in Meyer's last year when he basically quit and there you have it.
Meyer and Muschamp sure....but why not throw Foley's name in there too...

We can't go back and change the past results, we can in fact make changes to effect the future of the program as soon as our AD gets out of the stone age.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I'm sure they have no problem getting it because FSU'S Senior Associate of Athletics Monk Bonasorte was busted in 87 for trafficking coke. I imagine he can get anything! :lol: View attachment 2489

Holy sh!t!!! That makes the Ron Simmons burglary incident look like a parking ticket. I'm surprised the state allows him to hold this position.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Holy sh!t!!! That makes the Ron Simmons burglary incident look like a parking ticket. I'm surprised the state allows him to hold this position.
Yeah...it's unbelievable at the amount of sh*t they have got by with. I'm pretty sure there's a state law that prohibits convicted felons from working for any school or university.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Glad I grew up in a time when most boys grew up to be men by 24.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UF installed an electronic football game in their players lounge in response the the FSU upgrades.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And for finishing touches on that lounge, Las Vegas has sent down a craps table with a croupier.
Next there will be a lotto ticket station resulting in an inordinate number of FSU player winners.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer and Muschamp sure....but why not throw Foley's name in there too...

We can't go back and change the past results, we can in fact make changes to effect the future of the program as soon as our AD gets out of the stone age.

Yea he is definitely a part of the blame, I just didn't add him. Needs to start dropping some serious cash.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Meh, color me not impressed. A couple of arcade games and a ping pong table?!!!! Yes these kids are all about gaming, but not these type of games. Maybe if they had a couple of 70" 4K TVs with XBox and PS hooked up with some fat sound system, then it might be impressive and attractive to recruits. I think if we want to compete with anyone with facilities, I want it to be Bama. Besides, we are building the 10+ million dollar academic center, wait until recruits see that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator