Game at noon

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gotcha. You were making fun of the joke that he did it on purpose so fans wouldn't put their eyes out. Gotcha.

Once Mac gets ****canned who do you want as coach?

I'm not sure. It's such a crap shoot. Hard to find the balance between established coach and coach that isn't a retread. Probably someone not on Sabans coaching tree.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Mac gets ****canned
f0c093b4-f7e7-464f-a8da-8c0780485e8b_1.55c6f6d70d9d340739afb7e63892a5db.jpeg

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It's not on tv for our own safety. TV networks decided Mac's offense would put more lives at risk than Irma.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Apparently no TV either. Mac trying to hide the offense another week.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/florida-gators-kick-off-time-change-for-saturdays-game/

I see two options to have TV both of which I and most people have or could have. Not to mention radio.

The game, which was originally scheduled for 7:30 p.m., will be streamed exclusively on SEC Network + and the ESPN App as well as the IMG Gator Sports Radio Network.

My cable has the SEC + My tablet has ESPN and I bet the local radio station on the internet is another option. I remember when radio was the only option for some games other than being there in person.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
No. and we suck at noon games. we may lose this game as well or it will be close going into the 4th quarter.

Time will tell, but I hope to see a highly motivated team out to destroy this week's opponent. Note I said "hope"!!!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**** Sunday morning IRMA barely at Miami WTF!?
That's the center. This storm reaches far beyond that, the thing is currently as bug as texas, and obviously people should be given time to deal with what they need to. Effects will be felt up to around 150-200 miles from that center point.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can't seem to get excited about this game... mostly because Of what we'll hear post game... Mac is sure to pop a load in how we fixed everything and have arrived... proclaim Nuss a candidate for mayor of Gville or something. I sure hope our guys aren't pumping their chest after some routine stop of the mighty Colorado whatever's :eek4:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
That's the center. This storm reaches far beyond that, the thing is currently as bug as texas, and obviously people should be given time to deal with what they need to. Effects will be felt up to around 150-200 miles from that center point.
I know but right now hurricane force winds currently about 50 miles from center so I imagine you'd feel what amounts to a florida thunderstorm 200 miles away and sunday morning fwiw.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't seem to get excited about this game... mostly because Of what we'll hear post game... Mac is sure to pop a load in how we fixed everything and have arrived... proclaim Nuss a candidate for mayor of Gville or something. I sure hope our guys aren't pumping their chest after some routine stop of the mighty Colorado whatever's :eek4:
anigif_sub-buzz-28432-1504043534-3.gif

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know but right now hurricane force winds currently about 50 miles from center so I imagine you'd feel what amounts to a florida thunderstorm 200 miles away and sunday morning fwiw.
175630.png
Highly unlikely to see hurricane force winds in most of Florida through Sunday morning.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am actually happy about the time change. I am not happy about the reason why but happy with the outcome.

All of the really good games are on at night and I can now enjoy them without vomiting from watching our game.
Even if I end up seeing our game, my stomach should recover before prime time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator