Game at noon

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
no worries, you didn't bro. I don't have a problem with the game being played at noon...apparently you and GBHOR did. ;)

Yup, now I have to stream, and start drinking at 10:30 am, these schools don't care about my health and safety.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am certainly not happy about this major storm, and I am not trying to make light of the severity, but do you think they will have more than 50K at the game Saturday?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am certainly not happy about this major storm, and I am not trying to make light of the severity, but do you think they will have more than 50K at the game Saturday?
would we have had much more anyway? We played like crap and open at home with N. Colorado. Not a good recipe for attendance.

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
I don't get to go to too many games a year and have tix already so I'm still hoping to come up from Tampa provided:

a. The storm stays on an eastward track
b. NB roadways aren't jam packed with
evacuees (either 75, 41, or 19)
c. I can find gas for trip back (with everyone
gas hoarding likely tough task)

I'm thinking 30% or less chance of getting to go, but not like I'm missing much if I don't go, right? :scratchchin:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get to go to too many games a year and have tix already so I'm still hoping to come up from Tampa provided:

I'm thinking 30% or less chance of getting to go, but not like I'm missing much if I don't go, right? :scratchchin:

I'm going on from Tampa tomorrow as well. Right now it's about a 3 Hour drive from North Tampa. There's about an hour and a half in delays. Probably if you leave by 8:30 AM you will be fine

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Nope, but they can blame the time move now instead of taking responsibility for a bad team nobody wants to see.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016

Hey I live in Gainesville and would be happy to go in your place if you can't make it. I'll be loud even though there's not a lot to be loud about. Let me know. I'm thinking about going to this game because I have a Saturday off for the first time in awhile. Last game I went to was the win over Ole Miss.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

As of this morning... there is truly zero gas in Ocala. No clue on when the next trucks are coming or the gas availability up in gainesville.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As of this morning... there is truly zero gas in Ocala. No clue on when the next trucks are coming or the gas availability up in gainesville.

Crazy - I got gas in Vero Beach at 7am this morning. Maybe they are prioritizing farther south for deliveries.

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
Hey I live in Gainesville and would be happy to go in your place if you can't make it. I'll be loud even though there's not a lot to be loud about. Let me know. I'm thinking about going to this game because I have a Saturday off for the first time in awhile. Last game I went to was the win over Ole Miss.

Oh I have every intention of getting to The Swamp, just in a wait-n-see mode right now. Probably will be a last minute decision Saturday morning.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I check 12 gas stations last night, no gas... three this morning no gas
did you try gasbuddy app?

I know it works on user input, and they could run out almost as soon as they get it, but it may help you find some

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
did you try gasbuddy app?

I know it works on user input, and they could run out almost as soon as they get it, but it may help you find some

Luckly, I still have 3/4 of a tank, but have been trying to top off the tank incase we need to make quick move. But I'll give gasbuddy another shot, used to use it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.