Game by possession

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Are f ing joking? Michigan vs Hawaii? Miami vs FAMU?

UF vs UMASS?

GTFO with your garbage already. We stunk up the joint. FAU? Vandy? Mac can't get it up for crap. Bowl game? Season home opener? Fizzle.

Was that in response to my pumping? Because I'm still looking for any sunshine I may have provided since our first game occurred and I got to see what we are at this point. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else, though I'd have thought the avatars would help prevent that.

The biggest issue I have with the pumpers is they refuse to admit when crap is crap. They try to shine it up and pretend it isn't **** even though it smells like **** and looks like ****. They walk around like it's not ****.

Wasn't going to respond to this, as it seemed like a general rant on your part. Sounds pretty close to everything else you've posted, but it didn't appear aimed at anyone, just an all around b!tch about the members on this board you frequent....though it begs the question of why you'd not ignore all these people that piss you off so much. I've heard such a function exists, supposedly, but maybe that's a rumor.

I think it's pretty **** ty of you.

But then I get to this one, and I have to question if the 'you' is aimed at our general membership or me personally? Doesn't bother me too much if it is directed at me. I'm not the one having a seizure about other people's opinions and having a meltdown about them. Have you considered therapy for this condition? I'd hate to see a fellow Gator fan suffering like this. Would it help to become an FSU or AL fan, then you can support a winning coach and program that appears to be up to your expectations? Seriously, it's not healthy to be that worked up about something like this. But that's my opinion, which I'm sure you'll piss all over and tell how wrong I am to have an opinion that doesn't match yours. I wish you well, my friend. Certainly better than this.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Are f ing joking? Michigan vs Hawaii? Miami vs FAMU?

UF vs UMASS?

GTFO with your garbage already. We stunk up the joint. FAU? Vandy? Mac can't get it up for crap. Bowl game? Season home opener? Fizzle.

The biggest issue I have with the pumpers is they refuse to admit when crap is crap. They try to shine it up and pretend it isn't **** even though it smells like **** and looks like ****. They walk around like it's not ****.

I think it's pretty **** ty of you.

Talk about beating a dead horse. This guy is friggin miserable.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Was that in response to my pumping? Because I'm still looking for any sunshine I may have provided since our first game occurred and I got to see what we are at this point. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else, though I'd have thought the avatars would help prevent that.

Wasn't going to respond to this, as it seemed like a general rant on your part. Sounds pretty close to everything else you've posted, but it didn't appear aimed at anyone, just an all around b!tch about the members on this board you frequent....though it begs the question of why you'd not ignore all these people that piss you off so much. I've heard such a function exists, supposedly, but maybe that's a rumor.

But then I get to this one, and I have to question if the 'you' is aimed at our general membership or me personally? Doesn't bother me too much if it is directed at me. I'm not the one having a seizure about other people's opinions and having a meltdown about them. Have you considered therapy for this condition? I'd hate to see a fellow Gator fan suffering like this. Would it help to become an FSU or AL fan, then you can support a winning coach and program that appears to be up to your expectations? Seriously, it's not healthy to be that worked up about something like this. But that's my opinion, which I'm sure you'll piss all over and tell how wrong I am to have an opinion that doesn't match yours. I wish you well, my friend. Certainly better than this.

Just beat Kentucky...

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Just beat Kentucky...
You say that as if that'll shut you up. Just winning isn't good enough, we have to score eleventy-three billion points while not letting them gain a single offensive or kick return yard.

Even then, I'd be hard pressed to believe you'd be satisfied.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You say that as if that'll shut you up. Just winning isn't good enough, we have to score eleventy-three billion points while not letting them gain a single offensive or kick return yard.

Even then, I'd be hard pressed to believe you'd be satisfied.

Just beat Kentucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator