Gary Danielson Discusses UF Offense

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
wth? man you guys bitch about anything. i dont like starting new threads..... and when i did, you bitch about my titles or i use more than one exclamation point

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
If I read correctly, went from $55 million per year to $300 million per year. Yikes!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Gotta assume that since BSPN owns the SEC Network, that they will get the broadcast with Beth Mowins doing play by play and Holly Rowe doing color.

giphy.gif

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

Interesting but I do wonder why a thread from a long time ago has this info. I bet that some other network will be happy to replace them and hopefully with better more neutral announcing crews. CBS sucks in my view.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
and hopefully with better more neutral announcing crews. CBS sucks in my view.
The analyst was the only good about CBS. The commercial breaks were atrocious.

I can see if you live in a fantasyland about how good we are that youd not want to hear Danielson describing the garbage that has been our team for a decade.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The analyst was the only good about CBS. The commercial breaks were atrocious.

I can see if you live in a fantasyland about how good we are that youd not want to hear Danielson describing the garbage that has been our team for a decade.

I think Danielson single-handedly got us into the 2006 NC game, and for that I will always have a soft spot in my heart for him. I think he is a good analyst.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Danielson single-handedly got us into the 2006 NC game, and for that I will always have a soft spot in my heart for him. I think he is a good analyst.
is the best analyst in the game. people just don't like it when he analyzes their coach as terrible.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Gotta assume that since BSPN owns the SEC Network, that they will get the broadcast with Beth Mowins doing play by play and Holly Rowe doing color. Can't wait.

BSPN is Disney so maybe they will put it on Disney +. But at least there will be an A$$ Kicker as the Boss, Mr. Mouse Himself

The thought of this possibility haunts my dreams. Stephen King level post.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not being on CBS anymore will suck big time, being stuck with EVERYONE else on ABC/ESPN will be crap.
It is pretty much that way now. What do we play 2, maybe 3 games on CBS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator