Gator Basketball vs. South Carolina

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n146771 said:
Jon Horford suspended for this one, we have exactly five players on the bench right now. :lol:
I told you guys earlier in the year something was going on between Donovan and Horford. He was looking for JH to be a leader and something went wrong.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Btw Donovan had them relying on their D to win finally. When both PGs foul out you know he has them playing more aggressive . Thank God Carter was finally in and healthy

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n146949 said:
what I found comical is how this retard was trying to portray himself as better teacher of the game than Billy D.

Hey, cut him some slack. EVERY one of his kids earned a participation ribbon during the YMCA season

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
The process and basketball IQ was abysmal. I think they fouled on 3 or 4 possessions in the last 4 minutes allowing USC to score while the clock was stopped. Then on 2 consecutive possessions with a working margin, the team completely eschewed guarding the 3 point line and gave up 2 3-pt. FG's in a row.
Most of them were BS touch fouls for the home crowd. I agree that fouling in that time frame was no and hell no but the refs bailed those cocks out each time it looked to me. They fouled out both our PGs. Wtf was that? They did give up two wide open threes though. But that happens when teams pass well and you are tired at the end of the game. AND both PGs were gone by then, They usually guard the perimeter.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n146924 said:
Know her ? My DNA's under her nails.
A little creepy, to be honest. But Pablo Picasso never got called "creepy" even though he was a notorious lecher. Dig:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;147070 said:
A little creepy, to be honest. But Pablo Picasso never got called "creepy" even though he was a notorious lecher. Dig:

Cubism looks like something a 10 year old would draw up.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n147075 said:
Maybe, but the girls would turn the color the avocado when he would drive down their street in his El Dorado.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n147075 said:

Yes but you can't argue with how much folks will pay for such today.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fishon;n146975 said:
Hey, cut him some slack. EVERY one of his kids earned a participation ribbon during the YMCA season
What's scary is someone is trusting their kids with someone like this

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n147070 said:

Great album!
Love Jonathan Richman - super fun to see live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.