Gatorchatter is universally known!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This was just posted on our Facebook page:

Actually, when I first heard him say “death threats,” my immediate thought was someone from Gatorchatter. That board is universally known as the most anti-Gator “Gator” board. No voice there unless it’s spewing vitriol and hate.

Discuss.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly they aren't aware that we keep Euro, Coach and CUUF to lecture us about 0-10-1!

Whatever it takes to divert attention from all the former players calling you out, I suppose.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We also got:

You Mac haters make me sick. You need to find another team to root for.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
1y4p0w.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, are his accusations true? If so, I'm very, very disappointed in you people.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
More like the most truthful board, we don't ban folks for having an opinion that our team and coaches are not perfect.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And yet we're able to influence thousands and thousands of Gator fans. Kewl.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, we are only allowed to be supportive of our coach to be Gators? Galen, I apologize for what I said about you in 1988, my bad.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
More like the most truthful board, we don't ban folks for having an opinion that our team and coaches are not perfect.

Yes 100%. I take offense to calling this site the most "Anti-Gator" Gator site on the web. You know what it is. It's mainly a group of knowledgeable people, most of us who are fans b/c we attended and graduated from UF or those who love the Gators for other reasons. So we criticize, but we do so usually rationally and for stated reasons. I never knew that a website to discuss a team had to be filled with SuckHoles. Guess I learn something new everyday!!!!!

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like to think of us as realists, we all love our Gators and want the best for them, as a result we are very critical of the current staff. Anybody with eyes can see we are headed in the wrong direction. I really don’t understand people claiming you aren’t a Gator unless you’re blindly optimistic. It’s sad.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
This was just posted on our Facebook page:

Actually, when I first heard him say “death threats,” my immediate thought was someone from Gatorchatter. That board is universally known as the most anti-Gator “Gator” board. No voice there unless it’s spewing vitriol and hate.

Discuss.

Ox, you've created the perfect outlet for us to come and voice our concerns and to root for our team.

I used to frequent the Facebook message boards, but they were overrun with irrational, sunshine pumping, homers.

There's more of a family feel here. I feel comfortable disagreeing with someone here without the threat of being banned for being a realist.

IMO, you've created an open forum that should be the prototype of message boards going forward. You allow us to vent and b!tch about whatever we feel. Which has been much needed as of late.

Kudos, Ox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.