Gatorchatter is universally known!

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
He's rollin!

Ok big guy lets look at the hands he has been dealt here.....
Year 1- steps in with 6 scholly olinemen, and still when things looked like they were clicking and we had our future qb he decided to roid up, great D won us games. Salvaged 100+ recruiting class to top 25 in 6 wks
Year2- slow out of gate with young line, just when ldr gets it V uk he is lost, again the D wins us some games, solid recruiting class shows playmakers are coming in.
Year3(the year we turn corner). After a strong spring and summer recruiting, Marcell our best player on D is lost, then 10 morons decide to steal from innocent people just before fall camp, things get rolling with ldr then he goes down again, add other injuries and down 22 scholly guys V lsu, add in you got true freshmen all over the place (which will benefit future).
Some call it excuses, i call it reality. Dude has been dealt a rough cpl hands but we are still a qb away from turning this thing. Is that an issue? Yes i dont deny that, it is inexcusable that the qb situation at uf has been this bad for so long. But for people to pile on the guy is wrong, imo.

What's amazing is how really good coaches never get dealt "a rough couple of hands"? I don't remember Urban, lil Nick or Steve ever dealing with a "rough couple of hands". But Mac, Muschamp, Butch, Ray Goff, Derek Dooley type of coaches always get dealt rough hands or have bad breaks. It truly is some wizardry bull $hit going on that only effects certain really good coaches and not others, it has nothing to do with them not being very good at their job.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This was just posted on our Facebook page:

Actually, when I first heard him say “death threats,” my immediate thought was someone from Gatorchatter. That board is universally known as the most anti-Gator “Gator” board. No voice there unless it’s spewing vitriol and hate.

Discuss.

wait... there's a Gatorchatter Facebook page? :what:

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Got another one on our Facebook page:

Stupid! You guys are no better that grocery checkout tabloids!

1) we already knew Pat Dooley read GC, it's where he gets his best article ideas

2) does this guy know that even bad publicity is still good publicity?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Why don’t you go to our Facebook page and find out?

Because we come here for our Gator stuff. You want us to go to your facebook page for info about this site? WTF? You getting ad clicks there.

I'll admit I'm addicted to here, don't ask me to start sucking on your other tit as well, I'm just not down with that.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Clearly they aren't aware that we keep Euro, Coach and CUUF to lecture us about 0-10-1!

Whatever it takes to divert attention from all the former players calling you out, I suppose.
I was around for 0-10-1.
I was also around when Pell was at Clemson when I was in H.S.
Pell looked at his talent, said We have to recruit better, and put the coaches on the recruiting trail. That season was a throw away for Pell. He did something similar (but not as drastic) at Clemson.

That year wasn't "enduring".
That year was recruiting for 1980 and beyond.

I supported Mac until Michigan.

No threats from me, but I have to say his breath smells of alderberry.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Because we come here for our Gator stuff. You want us to go to your facebook page for info about this site? WTF? You getting ad clicks there.

I'll admit I'm addicted to here, don't ask me to start sucking on your other tit as well, I'm just not down with that.
Dont try to resist It will only hurt more.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There's a Facebook page?

Link?
I suppose going to Facebook and typing in "Gatorchatter" would be too much. Or, you could just click on the Facebook link that has been at the bottom of the forum for 3 years.

face.jpg

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose going to Facebook and typing in "Gatorchatter" would be too much. Or, you could just click on the Facebook link that has been at the bottom of the forum for 3 years.

face.jpg
That's an awful long way to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.