Gatorchatter is universally known!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Stop and think about this. If Mac goes down, it'll be because of input from social media that drove him to lie or distort over alleged death threats. Which kind of social media? I can only think one capable of it, a Gator message board.

Which Gator message board? That's way too easy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Stop and think about this. If Mac goes down, it'll be because of input from social media that drove him to lie or distort over alleged death threats. Which kind of social media? I can only think one capable of it, a Gator message board.

Which Gator message board? That's way too easy.
I need Mac to mention our name at a presser....the context doesn't matter. Just say that one word, Mac.....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I need Mac to mention our name at a presser....the context doesn't matter. Just say that one word, Mac.....

Better still, you get credentials to the next presser and show up in the front row wearing a Chatter T-shirt.

Watch him melt down.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Better still, you get credentials to the next presser and show up in the front row wearing a Chatter T-shirt.

Watch him melt down.
I think the other journalists would melt down even more than him. Can you imagine the dirty looks and cold shoulder I would get? I'd probably come out and my car would be keyed.

The daggers Mac would shoot at me when I asked him to respond to our various hideous national rankings would be epic.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the other journalists would melt down even more than him. Can you imagine the dirty looks and cold shoulder I would get? I'd probably come out and my car would be keyed.

The daggers Mac would shoot at me when I asked him to respond to our various hideous national rankings would be epic.
Could you imagine the amount of punctuation in a hate filled facebook response you'd get from Nick Self if this happened?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Might I suggest you set up a store for Gatorchatter gear (or does that already exist and I'm 3 years late again)?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Watch him melt down.
Gatorchatter PIRATE tshirt.

Ask him why the offense looked the same the last two years with Scarlett and Callaway and will looknthe same next year.

It reminds of Chimp blaming 2012 on losing Drisky. Offense was the same all four years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Read the Facebook page. He makes EuroGator look like T-REX.
That's a round man. Maybe you could send him that 5XL shirt and all will be good.

Edit: sorry... that female. Send it to her. No doubt she needs it most.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose going to Facebook and typing in "Gatorchatter" would be too much. Or, you could just click on the Facebook link that has been at the bottom of the forum for 3 years.

face.jpg
And you scolded me when I had no idea there was a FB page. Seems lots of people have no idea :tongue:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, what is anti-Gator? Is it despising all things O&B?

Or is it also loving the name, the brand and the history so much that you can no longer stand the idea of helplessly watching a bunch of two-bit clowns arrange its demise?
Being overly or unwarranted negative concerning current state of program.
:peabody:

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
What's amazing is how really good coaches never get dealt "a rough couple of hands"? I don't remember Urban, lil Nick or Steve ever dealing with a "rough couple of hands". But Mac, Muschamp, Butch, Ray Goff, Derek Dooley type of coaches always get dealt rough hands or have bad breaks. It truly is some wizardry bull $hit going on that only effects certain really good coaches and not others, it has nothing to do with them not being very good at their job.
Two thumbs up. What's amazing is I see the same things in business too.
Luck is made by being talented and burning the mid-night oil, and/or being truly gifted at whatever it is you're doing. IMO ... Saban and Meyer have the former, Spurrier had the later. (more or less).

Does McYet fit in either category?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.