Gators blow huge lead, lose to Clemson to drop to 6-4

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 49-39 at the under 16 timeout. Sloppy on defense at the moment. Fouled our 2nd 3pter shooter today. Clemson getting 3 FTs after the timeout. 4 fouls already this half

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My negative comment towards Egor was a serious consideration. Since Egor is not contributing a decent FG% and since he's a one & done, give more time to our younsters who have more potential for development than Egor, because Egor has had a full 4 years' training. And that includes player improvement towards the end of this season = tournament readiness. For sure, Egor can perform his way back to the forefront.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whatsuuupp? Ref didn't want to call backcourt violation??

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 51-49 at the under 12 timeout. Chiozza to the line for 2. Another game where a double digit lead is gone in a 4 min span with no timeout called. I would think White would have learned...got to tough it out from here

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
My negative comment towards Egor was a serious consideration. Since Egor is not contributing a decent FG% and since he's a one & done, give more time to our younsters who have more potential for development than Egor, because Egor has had a full 4 years' training. And that includes player improvement towards the end of this season = tournament readiness. For sure, Egor can perform his way back to the forefront.

Koulechov is playing the 4. Playing the 4 puts him up against a much bigger player and naturally impacts his stats including shooting percentage.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Florida is up 51-49 at the under 12 timeout. Chiozza to the line for 2. Another game where a double digit lead is gone in a 4 min span with no timeout called. I would think White would have learned...got to tough it out from here

We should fire him. You up for taking over?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Criticism means a coach has areas he could improve on. Do you doubt that? Donovan certainly grew during his UF career.

Lol he consistently rips White. I don’t think he’s above criticism but when he complains every game I think it’s over the top.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I love White. Just 1 thing I have seen since day 1 from him. Let's the players play through it and it rarely works. We got timeouts for a reason lol

Rarely works? He’s been pretty successful here so far IMO

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Well taking out Chiozza there seemed to work pretty well. I think Clemson is down to one time out now.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Rarely works? He’s been pretty successful here so far IMO
I'm talking about losing a double digit lead specifically...are you confused lol. We blew a 17 pt one to Duke and a 12 pt one today...in 4 min. Shouldn't happen with 3 timeouts in hand in the 2nd half. My opinion is call it , regroup and set up the team to regain the previous pt margin

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We are playing with almost one hand behind our back..........he is doing a good job with the defending the post with small lineups
but not there

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.