Founding Member
83d6c080f94af3975fbb95622fd4e8af.jpg
67d3edaa0ab11652d63451dcf2215663.jpg
0d7e7fc0dc3924f8eff0eb174e381aac.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
They coulda made the bulge in the crotch shot a little bigger IMO.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
could we please not wear those ugly white helmets? or at least get the script on both sides... kids these days, gheez!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
could we please not wear those ugly white helmets? or at least get the script on both sides... kids these days, gheez!

Or how about we stick to the classic SOS era unis until the kids earn an SEC title. THEN they will have earned the honor and privilege of picking something flashy.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I love the orange script helmets but I think slowly the white helmets are becoming the permanent alternate. The marketing sadly has replaced what got us here. Frankly I love having combos for different games but who cares which they pick if we can't play in them. Time evolves styles..some will just have to get over it. It pays the bills

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I used to have that 70s script on my little league jersey. It was VERY cool in 79.

White helmets were the helmets at UF until Charley Pell tried to turned us into Clempson in all ways including probation.

Besides if we are back to celebrating four loss seasons so long as we win one "that we were supposed to lose" (we are supposed to be a five loss team w this staff?) I agree we should wear plain old sixties unis in honor of those similarly shytty teams.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If they're going to do a blue color rush, why not trot out some blue helmets? :dunno:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If they're going to do a blue color rush, why not trot out some blue helmets? :dunno:

I'd rather they just focus on actually getting the right shade of blue. At this stage, as much as I used to hate the orange, I'm not sure it isn't better than this new blue we insist on wearing.

5-jacquezgreen.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather they just focus on actually getting the right shade of blue. At this stage, as much as I used to hate the orange, I'm not sure it isn't better than this new blue we insist on wearing.
I think that has to do with those new Coldblack fabrics. All the blacks, blues, and grays look a little different. I have seen it in other types of uniforms also. The fabric is supposed to be UV reflective (maybe) or otherwise makes them cooler.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The white helmets are garbage with a different logo on each side. Go with the ugly F or script Gators on both sides.

Nike is ruining college football tradition. But amazingly, UM wears their traditional helmet.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The white helmets are garbage with a different logo on each side. Go with the ugly F or script Gators on both sides.

Nike is ruining college football tradition. But amazingly, UM wears their traditional helmet.
I don't mind the white just pick one logo and stick to it. If the F then go back to the block

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator