Gators in the 2020 NFL Draft

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just re-read it. It says 3-4 defensive ends. The previous section was on rush ends.
The author is wrong. The scouts have projected him as a 4-3 weak or 3-4 OLB.

Really bizarro that you think your making some kind of points here on Zuniga. Insaidnhe was better than Polite last year bc Polite was terrible vs the run and had the better NFL future bc Polite would have to play LB and was too slow and unathletic for it.

Zuniga is getting hurt by his "inconsistency and lack of production" which really just means Dwagshyt played him out of position at SDE.

. Not going to search the archives. I said that I envied some Big Ten O-linemen ( Wisconsin, I believe) and you said they weren't any good. Couldn't play against DL from either SEC or maybe NFL. I have age as an excuse when memory fails. What excuse do you have?
Search "swamp donkey" as author and Big 10 or Wisconsin OL. It shouldnt be too hard if your memory is as sharp as you think.

Big 10 has always put OL in the NFL but they are no doubt less athletic than SEC DL on average.

Last edited:

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Yes I did. He is obviously getting drafted. He could go anywhere from end of the 1st to the 5th because of his injury history. He had a first round grade after the Miami game. All it takes is one team to take a chance. He has added 20 pounds while still performing well at the combine.

Dude added 20 lbs (presumably muscle?) since early January? Guess he just hadn’t had enough time with Savage. Would he have made the same gains if he was gonna be here for another year? If not, what’s up?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Dude added 20 lbs (presumably muscle?) since early January? Guess he just hadn’t had enough time with Savage. Would he have made the same gains if he was gonna be here for another year? If not, what’s up?

I don't know the time frame. He is the one who said he has added 20 pounds. But, you are right to wonder. That means he was in the 245 range during the season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know the time frame. He is the one who said he has added 20 pounds. But, you are right to wonder. That means he was in the 245 range during the season.
and if he was capable of putting on 20 lb when asked to by his agent, one wonders why our staff didn't convince him to do it before.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Props to him.

Update on Fred Johnson. Bobby Hart is the long time starter at RT. Johnson has played so well he has forced a battle for that position. I'm amazed at how well Big Fred is doing in the nfl.

Also, according to reports, CJ is killing it so far in camp. He will be starting opposite Herndon.

As for Van Jefferson, they are literally calling him a superstar. I'm not kidding. We have all heard camp talk before. He will have to prove it in games. But a guy hitting it big in the nfl makes recruiting a whole lot easier. Mullinz needs all the help he can get.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As for Van Jefferson, they are literally calling him a superstar. I'm not kidding. We have all heard camp talk before. He will have to prove it in games. But a guy hitting it big in the nfl makes recruiting a whole lot easier. Mullinz needs all the help he can get.
:lmao2:

You think Mullinz misusing another bunch of quality WRs, racking up 30-35 yards a game with future NFL receivers, costing kids millions on draft day......

is going to HELP?

:lmao2:

Sure thing.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Props to him.

Update on Fred Johnson. Bobby Hart is the long time starter at RT. Johnson has played so well he has forced a battle for that position. I'm amazed at how well Big Fred is doing in the nfl.

Also, according to reports, CJ is killing it so far in camp. He will be starting opposite Herndon.

Van Jefferson has been torching the DBs in camp.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I hope he does so, but remember he is one of the stories on Hard Knocks. The teams that run on Hard Knocks always have a rookie or two that gets overhyped because of the footage that gets thrown out there. I remember they were saying teh same schit about a backup tight-end for the Raiders last year, who got cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.