Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
GOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLL! 7-4 Gatas! 4:30 to play
boom GIF

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
My main concerns is Kuegel's flakiness and how cold-hot-cold-cold he can be combined with the refs calling everything for Alabama again could put them in the double bonus with a lot of time left. That, and the pair of #3's on special teams isn't really adding up to 6 for us right now. I think a penalty kick might secure the lead for us, but if they rally on us in the third set and set a good wall at the net we might not ace the serve. Besides, that 7-10 split has been teasing all afternoon, either it falls and we win, or we hope a spare is enough. Though, I have to admit our irons are hitting pretty well right now...if we could just get past the yips on the greens, and break out the relief pitchers to shut 'em down at the end, we might have a chance.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
My main concerns is Kuegel's flakiness and how cold-hot-cold-cold he can be combined with the refs calling everything for Alabama again could put them in the double bonus with a lot of time left. That, and the pair of #3's on special teams isn't really adding up to 6 for us right now. I think a penalty kick might secure the lead for us, but if they rally on us in the third set and set a good wall at the net we might not ace the serve. Besides, that 7-10 split has been teasing all afternoon, either it falls and we win, or we hope a spare is enough. Though, I have to admit our irons are hitting pretty well right now...if we could just get past the yips on the greens, and break out the relief pitchers to shut 'em down at the end, we might have a chance.
Agreed... totally... utterly and completely... so glad he's NOT on the hockey team! :lol:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That's f'in great! Now we are a hockey school. I hope Fooley and Stricknine burn in hell.
So I was at Westside Park one day a few years ago and got to talking to a couple of guys who were out there on the baseball field. They told me they played on the UF Club team, of which I did not know existed. I then asked a few questions and determined that the University does give them some money but for the most part it is very little. But this YUGE Hockey Championship has me thinking that the UAA may decide to divert some of its funds now to this winning program, and neglect what used to be the train that paid the freight even more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator