Gators win Hockey National Championship

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
gay men GIF

Alex.
Is that Slevin in the black and white stripes?

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
UF has an amazing club sports program. I was president of the Tae Kwon Do club a few years. We had to do a big presentation with a budget for the year. Then the sports club advisory team would make recommendations. Many teams did get a decent amount.

I believe the hockey team actually practices in Jacksonville. But this is really cool. Hockey champs baby! Lot of smiles today!

happy ice hockey GIF by NHL

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UF has an amazing club sports program. I was president of the Tae Kwon Do club a few years. We had to do a big presentation with a budget for the year. Then the sports club advisory team would make recommendations. Many teams did get a decent amount.

I believe the hockey team actually practices in Jacksonville. But this is really cool. Hockey champs baby! Lot of smiles today!

happy ice hockey GIF by NHL

When I was at UF they would practice in Jacksonville, their coach was one of the Chemistry professors.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
We have a Division 2 club team and a Division 3 club team. I wonder why we go that route rather than having a single Division 1 team like the Leghumpers do.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Since you weren't here for last season's disaster you should know he's been prone to violent outburst often trying to fight everyone in the chatbox....here he is going after Urg during the Arkansas debacle...

We need that kind of attitude on the football team. Maybe the Hanson brothers have some grandkids.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Since you weren't here for last season's disaster you should know he's been prone to violent outburst often trying to fight everyone in the chatbox....here he is going after Urg during the Arkansas debacle...
If I ever get to the point of being openly mocked by Crete, and rightfully so, please take me to the closest field and put this donkey out of my misery.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can we meet somewhere in Tennessee?

It’s just a long trip for me is all.
For you, I will drive all the way to Dalton or Cartersville. There was a time when Id never consider get put out of my misery in Jyorja, but now it seems kind of fitting.

I will drive a bit farther than the middle point if you agree to not get into a debate with me about fashion again. I know how you feel about my cargo shorts and burkies.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's f'in great! Now we are a hockey school. I hope Fooley and Stricknine burn in hell.
I know you are being funny but what does the Athletic Dept. have to do with Club Sports?

Inquiring minds......

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've been rooting for UF sports since my family moved to Gainesville in the summer of '89, and this is the first time I ever heard that they actually have a hockey team. Seriously, I had never even heard them mentioned. Part of me thought those pictures of hockey players in the orange and blue were photoshopped.

Where the hell does the team even practice? Ain't many ice rinks in Florida that I'm aware of. I wasn't aware there were any in the Gainesville area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator