Votes: 18 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I knew I was gonna forget someone important. I did. Divits. He's been a fave for a long time. Definitely should have been in the lineup. My bad.

Special mention: Detroitgator (smart), NVGator, the ubiquitous URG, pilot-in-fla (who's got the most intriguing background of any poster I've met), dubster1, NavetG8r, stephenPE (same graduating UF class), ufgator812 (the hilarious UGAy post), the punman rogdochar, the board ladies Swamp Queen and Jenny on the Railroad (a woman, right?), and of course itsgr82bag8r (because he's funny and one class guy).

Oh, and oxrageous, who's busted his arse to make this what it is, a very fun board.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, and gardnerwebbgator, graduate of Tarpon Springs High School, just down the road from where I live.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WTH....Guess with I get left off with a name like TN. Dayum. Guess Dubs, Rog, and the rest of us are all suckage.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Now do a poll to see who everyone's least favorite poster is. And I voted for the crooked ass lawyer. But Brad and cover2 were neck and neck for no.2. Not sure why cooter wasn't on there?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Some ya'll be like this. :lol2:

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I'm going to take this omission as an oversight,but I'm ready to march 78 if you keep up you're divisive ways

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Thanks swamp,,,it means alot to me that you stand in solidarity against this unspeakable injustice

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I knew I was gonna forget someone important. I did. Divits. He's been a fave for a long time. Definitely should have been in the lineup. My bad.

Special mention: Detroitgator (smart), NVGator, the ubiquitous URG, pilot-in-fla (who's got the most intriguing background of any poster I've met), dubster1, NavetG8r, stephenPE (same graduating UF class), ufgator812 (the hilarious UGAy post), the punman rogdochar, the board ladies Swamp Queen and Jenny on the Railroad (a woman, right?), and of course itsgr82bag8r (because he's funny and one class guy).

Oh, and oxrageous, who's busted his arse to make this what it is, a very fun board.

Wake the eff up, Dubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.