Georgia @ Missouri

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just saw they play this Saturday. Looking at Missouri's remaining schedule if they were to beat Georgia it would basically make our game with them a must win even if they are upset later in the season and lose at A&M with the tiebreakers etc. I wonder if it would be better if Missouri lost so it doesn't basically make the game with them an elimination game in the East and makes Georgia the game to keep us alive in the East race. Normally I would always say let Georgia lose but that would be a bad place to be if Missouri beat Georgia and then beat us.

Mr. SEC

A Very Impatient Grown Up
BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
It is not complicated at all, just win the rest of your SEC games. The outcome of the GA/Mizzou game does not matter. You have to beat them both. Of course, an LSU loss makes this moot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. SEC;n70071 said:
It is not complicated at all, just win the rest of your SEC games. The outcome of the GA/Mizzou game does not matter. You have to beat them both. Of course, an LSU loss makes this moot.
You know, we suck....but part of me still thinks we're still going to beat your asses this year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. SEC;n70071 said:

Right with how everybody is playing. Maybe it is better if the Missouri game is the must win for us if it puts Georgia in a big hole.

Mr. SEC

BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
oxrageous;n70074 said:
You know, we suck....but part of me still thinks we're still going to beat your asses this year.

Good.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Winning the SEC east has all the glamour of being crowned tallest midget. Backing into it is just pathetic.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n70090 said:
Winning the SEC east has all the glamour of being crowned tallest midget. Backing into it is just pathetic.

Not to me. Win the SECCG and you are still the SEC Champion. Heck SC won it outright at 5-3 a few years back.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gator Fever;n70094 said:
Not to me. Win the SECCG and you are still the SEC Champion. Heck SC won it outright at 5-3 a few years back.
I suppose if you think we have a chance of beating the west champion. I have yet to see any evidence that we or anyone in the east has that ability.

Mr. SEC

BANNED
Aug 1, 2014
Georgia will beat Auburn. Then the West champ will be who wins the Iron Bowl. Problem solved.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n70106 said:
I suppose if you think we have a chance of beating the west champion. I have yet to see any evidence that we or anyone in the east has that ability.

I would rather have the chance even if it may result in a beat down.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We need to win the rest of them, then its a done deal. UGAly win in Columbia gives Mizzou a loss in conf. play. Dawgs will have a rough time in Columbia.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. SEC;n70108 said:
Georgia will beat Auburn.
You guys don't have a snowball's chance in hell at doing that.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n70112 said:
Originally posted by Mr. SEC View Post
Georgia will beat Auburn.

You guys don't have a snowball's chance in hell at doing that.
:exactly:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I actually do have a preference here. If one of the games between Mizzou or UGA is the must win game for UF to make it to the SECCG, and by default whether we fire or keep Will Muschamp, I'd rather him have to beat UGA for it. As UF head coach, you need to beat UGA. I'm tired of losing to UGA already! 4 years is too damn long without a good old fashioned puppy beating!

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Mr. SEC;n70108 said:
Georgia will beat Auburn. Then the West champ will be who wins the Iron Bowl. Problem solved.

You live in a dream world.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
If we continue to play last weeks starter I would bet we'd lose the next three in a row. If we start TH then maybe we have a chance. Rivalry games UGA,FSU are always a toss up. SOS will have his team ready to play us. Mizz is the big unknown - I have a feeling they will be more up for us than us for them.
I hope Georgia loses in anything and everything they do.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We have no business discussing a trip to Atlanta unless it's to see the aquarium. Let's not get ahead of ourselves after a nice win, but against a joke of a team.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gee I dislike GA more than Mizzu, so yes I like a GA loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator