Go Army! Beat Navy!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
False. We dont use the term Air, that is just silly...Aviation.
Yep. Army Air Corps ceased to exist in 1947. "The Air Corps became a subordinate component of the Army Air Forces on 20 June 1941, and was abolished as an administrative organization on 9 March 1942. It continued to exist as one of the combat arms of the Army (along with Infantry, Cavalry, Artillery, Corps of Engineers, and Signal Corps) until abolished by reorganization provisions of the National Security Act of 1947 (61 Stat. 495), 26 July 1947."

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Youz army dudz just need to get a room!

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I was stationed at West Point in 1985 and my friend in the Public Affairs office gave me a ticket to the game to include travel and hotel. Navy upset Army but I’ll never forget the cadets chanting “redshirt redshirt we don’t redshirt. How about you “ Napoleon McCallum was the Navy running back that they redshirt because of an injury. It was a great time and I recommend if you get a chance go. Go Army beat Navy

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You Army guys are gonna have to help me out here. Once one is permitted to wear a star on their jump wings, why would one wear an additional set without the star?
Only 19Deltas are cool enough to wear 2 sets of jump wings.

I'm just kidding. I found that on twitter.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
This year's installment of the Army/Navy game turned out great. Congrats to Army on the win. Congrats to the U.S.A. for having both the Army and Navy protecting us all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.