Grantham and Hevesy fired

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Former recruiting editor for Scout.com and publisher of SuperPrep mag. College football recruiting coverage was three guys working from a card table in their garage back then. It’s gotten a tad more sophisticated.
Who became Rivals? I forget.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Won't get invested? Fuch I'm rooting my ass off every week for whoever their playing until that worthless bastard is gone. My 2 boys were all messed up watching me cheer like hell for usce sat night. :lol:

Between the bourbon and my prediction of it possibly going completely off the rails, I wisely had my wife and children in another room watching a movie last Saturday. I'll never actually root for us to lose, but I was cracking up as the dismantling unfolded and didn't want to expose them to that.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Between the bourbon and my prediction of it possibly going completely off the rails, I wisely had my wife and children in another room watching a movie last Saturday. I'll never actually root for us to lose, but I was cracking up as the dismantling unfolded and didn't want to expose them to that.

I just hope Samford or Mizzou can finish Mullen off. I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel when FSU rolls into town and it comes down to losing and getting rid of Mullen or winning and him possible staying another year.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I just hope Samford or Mizzou can finish Mullen off. I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel when FSU rolls into town and it comes down to losing and getting rid of Mullen or winning and him possible staying another year.

Beat Samford, but lose to Mizzou to finish things off. Then we pull out a miracle finish that embarrasses fsu and does nothing to prevent his demise. Fired the Sunday of Thanksgiving. Dream scenario.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Won't get invested? Fuch I'm rooting my ass off every week for whoever their playing until that worthless bastard is gone. My 2 boys were all messed up watching me cheer like hell for usce sat night. :lol:
Im not rooting for another team, I just am not surprised when Mullinz does his thing. We are talking about a guy with a losing SEC rec. He has now managed to make our roster Cowbellish.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Im not rooting for another team, I just am not surprised when Mullinz does his thing. We are talking about a guy with a losing SEC rec. He has now managed to make our roster Cowbellish.
We're paying for this:

champagne-caviar-image.png

But we're being served this:

dog-poop-tells-you-6.jpg

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I won’t get invested in Gator football until Mullen is shown the door. It’s a waste of energy at this point fellas.
I was excited until that first Kentucky loss in 2017. Then I wasn't until Lurch got hurt and Trask proved he was a baller. 8-4 with that offense last year and Dorky Dan didn't clean house on the defensive staff. Bewildering. I knew this would be a tough year after losing so many stars from the offense but this has been worse than expected. Shameful.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was excited until that first Kentucky loss in 2017. Then I wasn't until Lurch got hurt and Trask proved he was a baller. 8-4 with that offense last year and Dorky Dan didn't clean house on the defensive staff. Bewildering. I knew this would be a tough year after losing so many stars from the offense but this has been worse than expected. Shameful.

You must've turned it off early. Believe it or not, they failed to cover a WR again. This time Swain. We actually won.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Dokey thinks a top 3 class is part of UF football history is revisionist history.

You need to quit drinking so early on Friday and pace yourself

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who became Rivals? I forget.

No predecessor organization. Per Wiki, founded in Seattle in 1998 by the former SIL of Don James and funded through advertising dollars and venture capital from firms like Fox and Intel. IPO in 2000. Yahoo bought it in 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator